Buying currency mexican dollars for trip, cheapest way

Posted 9th Nov
Hi all, i just wanted to know is there a particular website or method I can use to have physical mexican dollars with me before I head out there i.e a website with cheap exchange rates
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Do you really need cash? Use Revolut, Starling, etc. Especially if you are staying in big cities.
bozo00709/11/2019 09:40

Do you really need cash? Use Revolut, Starling, etc. Especially if you are …Do you really need cash? Use Revolut, Starling, etc. Especially if you are staying in big cities.

unfortunately I do, I've been told many places don'y accept card
Take a little with you (and perhaps USD too), then withdraw on Revolut or similar once out there.
Shemale_obsession_XY_XX09/11/2019 09:47

unfortunately I do, I've been told many places don'y accept card

Then carry one of these and withdraw as required locally. Don't forget to decline the Direct Currency Conversion option on the cash machine.
Go staight to an ATM in the Airport, cheapest way.
bozo00709/11/2019 09:53

Then carry one of these and withdraw as required locally. Don't forget to …Then carry one of these and withdraw as required locally. Don't forget to decline the Direct Currency Conversion option on the cash machine.

thanks did some research on starling and will sign up.

also going to sign up to monzo . i already have revolut. thanks
You can use USD in Mexico. Use an ATM as suggested, I'd just get $20 or 30 in 1 and 5 notes from Tesco or the P.O so you have a little cash when you land.
Edited by: "cideristhefuture" 9th Nov
Wait people go to Mexico on Holiday? Aren't people fleeing Mexico
Good luck finding "Mexican dollars"! I'm sure you'll love cancun or which ever westernernised resort town you're in.
Norseg09/11/2019 15:48

Wait people go to Mexico on Holiday? Aren't people fleeing Mexico

Exactly my thoughts.
Trump must be right.

And the OP, their username, is it a visit to see the local talent...?
Sammy8610/11/2019 11:09

Exactly my thoughts.Trump must be right.And the OP, their username, is it … Exactly my thoughts.Trump must be right.And the OP, their username, is it a visit to see the local talent...?

Of course he is right
Cartel literally runs the government, the government are weaker and scared
They literally released El Chapos Son hours after being caught because they feared what may have happened if they kept him

Did you hear about that Ambush the other day? That's just typical stuff, though I heard the parents was Mormons but still kids didn't deserve it
Edited by: "Norseg" 10th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants