Groups
    EXPIRED

Buying dell, but not from dell

Hey,

Basically i'm a student with a direct debit card not a credit card so unable to buy from dell direct, does anyone know of any places were you can buy dell desktops apart from ebay?

Thanks,

Joe

7 Comments

Jay105

Hey,Basically i'm a student with a direct debit card not a credit card so … Hey,Basically i'm a student with a direct debit card not a credit card so unable to buy from dell direct, does anyone know of any places were you can buy dell desktops apart from ebay?Thanks,Joe

just phone dell up, im pretty sure they will take your debit card.

Original Poster

I tried, they don't accept visa electrons

visa electron! probably the least accepted card anywhere, your best bet would be to get a family member to pay for it and then give them the cash.

Pretty sure you can't buy dells from anywhere except them (might be able to get refurbs?)

send them a cheque? direct debit? postal order ?? how bad do they want a sale from you lol ask em.

[url]www.laptopsdirect.co.uk[/url] have a banner saying dells arrived, didn't have a good look myself as I want the £999 acer with 512mb GT and HDD, don't know if they take electron.....can you not find someone to buy it for you otherwise?

I believe that from January ish next year, Dell PC's are going to be sold in PC World and Currys shops.

I dont know if that helps just yet, but maybe you could ask in store.

Yes, thats right Dell will be sold in PC World here is the story
    but the guy I spoke to at PC World said they have no delivery info ie dates yet

which.co.uk/rep…jsp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions