Expired

Buying fifa coins.... whats it all about?

Found 8th Jan 2014
Hi, my son has asked me to buy some FIFA coins online from utcointraders.com.

I can't get my head around it. So You buy these coins.... he wants the 200,000 coin pack for £18. And then what?

Is this a con? He's only 10 so isn't explaining himself very well!

Can anyone enlighten me?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. FIFA
20 Comments
Get back in the game and score FIFA Ultimate Team coins from the experts here at UTCoinTraders.com! We buy and sell fifa coins for the XBOX and PS3, giving you the COINS you need to develop and draft the ultimate dream team – selecting world-class players, formations, styles and much more to defeat your opponents.

Now you’re only a few steps away from managing your very own fantasy football team, all you need to do is carefully read our ‘How to Buy Coins’ page for full instruction on how to order your fifa ultimate team coins. Do it right, and you could receive your coins within five minutes of us receiving your order.

If you’re inundated with coins and you are looking to sell your Fifa coins please speak to our operator on live chat – we are open from 12.00-00:00 GMT 7 days a week!

FIFA Ultimate Team Coins; Become the Best

Get the kick-start you need to develop a winning team, and order your fifa ultimate team from the team here at UTCoinTraders.com! We have sold over 800 million Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Coins to more than 5000 happy customers from our trusted and secure site. UTCoinTraders.com offer a fast and simple delivery, and most important of all, a safe and secure payment gateway in the form of PayPal.

Edited by: "johnjohn44" 8th Jan 2014
it isn't a con, it adds to the game, its EAs way of milking money out of people who play the game, if you dont mind paying for the coins then its ok, he will get a bunch of players for his team.
Google info You may want to shop around
Basically your buying like a bonus pack for the game so he can buy better players and things. Buying the coins saves him playing 200 plus hours to get the coins. He's wanting a head start over his friends. It's all legit.
infinione

Hi, my son has asked me to buy some FIFA coins online from … Hi, my son has asked me to buy some FIFA coins online from utcointraders.com.I can't get my head around it. So You buy these coins.... he wants the 200,000 coin pack for £18. And then what?Is this a con? He's only 10 so isn't explaining himself very well!Can anyone enlighten me?

buy it for him, its seems silly but its worth it because 200,000 coins means he can buy a better team that he can trade and play with, it will give him hours on hours of entertainment, there 100% safe can also buy from ebay to get them cheaper!
Just don't let him buy packs or u could end up with a very upset 10 year-old. Ebay cheaper if u read feedback on the seller and go to newly listed.
Edited by: "Greggs123" 8th Jan 2014
You're purchasing in-game currency. It will allow him to purchase packs in Fifa. These coins can be obtained for free by playing matches/tournaments and winning. Seeing as he is 10 years old he probably watches a lot of YouTube videos and wants the best players money can buy and therefore has come to you for the money.
These are illegal and could result in a ban. I know as I received a ban after purchasing some myself.
i think they only become aware of coin being bought and issue bans if super huge amounts are bought, id recommend buying them off ebay in maybe two 100k transactions
http://www.fifasale.co.uk/

use them they are cheapest
Original Poster
Thanks for all the answers guys! I still don't understand how the coins get transferred to his playstation account though!
Banned
you get 500k for £24.99 on eBay sometimes and 100k is usually about £6!
infinione

Thanks for all the answers guys! I still don't understand how the coins … Thanks for all the answers guys! I still don't understand how the coins get transferred to his playstation account though!

It's usually your son would put a random player card up for sale & they would buy it for whatever amount of coins you've bought so 200,000 for exampe
Get him to earn his own money by selling your junk on Ebay.
That way he wont pester you for money.
My 10 year old bought his own laptop.
foes4you

Get him to earn his own money by selling your junk on Ebay.That way he … Get him to earn his own money by selling your junk on Ebay.That way he wont pester you for money.My 10 year old bought his own laptop.

does he go out and hunt for his own food as well ?
Original Poster
Thanks everyone... I get it now!
Original Poster
Anyone know if fifasale.co.uk is good? They are cheaper then utcointraders. I known that cheaper isn't always better though! Bit wary of doing it off ebay....
got mine from fifacoinsnow.co.uk very cheap prices compared to other sites
I asked my dad if i could buy some and they came through fine if you've been banned its cos u bought a high ammount of coins so buy very little no more than 500k
Its a better deal than in game packs.. and at this stage of the game if you dont have a good team you probably never will
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants