I've never bought a mobile on contract before, bu this caught my eye:

mobilephonedealsuk.org.uk/bla…tml

If you scroll down it says:

T-Mobile £30 + Free Flexible Choice 18
    Months 600
    Minutes 500
    Texts Free Canon Digital Camera + £270 Cashback

Effective Monthly Cost £0.64

Quidco will also give me £30 for a contract phone.

My issue is is that this seems too good to be true. I clicked on the website:

intomobilephones.co.uk/Bla…566

...and it says:

The line rental cost of £15.64 is based on a network line rental of £30.64 combined with a refund of £270.00 which is redeemable over the course of your contract.

So does this mean the effective monthly costs is £15.64 and not 64p?

7 Comments

yeah you pay the full amount every month and then claim the cashback at 6, 9 and 16 months normally. you have to send/email them the invoice/bill for the specified months and you only get 30 days or a set time to do this. So you need to be on the ball.

dont buy one

dont consume because they tell you too.

Original Poster

So i'd be best off going for this:

mobilephonedealsuk.org.uk/bla…tml

???

It's free for first 21 months and then £35 a month for the final 3 months. After quidco, that works out at only £55 for 24 months.

When I click it it says UPGRADE in red letters, so does this mean i need to be on contract already?

Banned

redemption.. stay well clear

again the 21 months is by redemption so you still have to pay the full amount and then claim back the 21 months. might be worth ringing vodafone tmobile etc direct and ask them what offers they have for this phone see what they say.

Original Poster

I might just pop in to CPW and ask them.

hmm, read the small print on mobiles.co.uk. It's not worth the trouble imo.
    Edited by: "chaz1992" 18th Feb 2011

chaz1992

I might just pop in to CPW and ask them.hmm, read the small print on … I might just pop in to CPW and ask them.hmm, read the small print on mobiles.co.uk. It's not worth the trouble imo.

I currently have a phone through mobiles.co.uk redemption is really easy you just e mail them in a copy of your bill and job done. not hard to do as long as your not forgetful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits11
      2. Biscuit addiction1537
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
      4. Car park fine UKPC1212

See more discussions