Groups
    EXPIRED

buying flower online

Can someone point me out a good and cheap webiste for odering flower online.
    Thanks

9 Comments

[url]www.bunches.co.uk[/url] use them all the time good value and free choccies with orders too and FREE delivery
    Dont forget 10% Quidco cashback with them too!!

nwressell;6615843

[url]www.bunches.co.uk[/url] use them all the time good value and free … [url]www.bunches.co.uk[/url] use them all the time good value and free choccies with orders too and FREE deliveryDont forget 10% Quidco cashback with them too!!

+1, would reccommend bunches too anyone i have ordered flowers for using them have said how nice they were and chocs are apparently nice too! if i remember correctly i used RBS as a discount code and got 15% off :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone ordered from interflora before?
    interflora.co.uk/cat…623
    This look good just for me.

Original Poster

what about interflora?

Tesco and Asda both have decent online flower services, I think they subcontract to Interflora or another large chain anyway. My mum/wife/inlaws always comment how long the flowers last when I have them delivered from Asda.

Original Poster

So interflora it should be a good serivice?

Marks and spencers and john lewis are great

Specialkey;6616229

So interflora it should be a good serivice?

Not 100% its Interflora they use but I know they are usually reliable. Just watch as some online places send some deliveries by post now, not sure I would want to rely on that at present. Next are good too.

[url]www.valueflora.com[/url] 50 red roses and chocolates £39.99 delivered under ultimate flowers brilliant flowers got these for my wife sge loved them , delivered by city link courier might want to check delivery as royal mail going on strike
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions