Buying from Amazon Germany, postage costs....

Found 12th Jul 2015
Is there any way to get free delivery when buying from European Amazon sites? People say a lot of items are shipped from the UK anyway so why do they charge silly money for delivery to the UK when it states free delivery above 32 Euro?

I am trying to buy something for 36 Euro from the German site but it keeps charging me about a fiver for delivery, any way around this at all or have I to just take it on the chin? They have these same items on the UK site but cost £45 so I assume they would just ship it from the UK warehouse anyway, even if I order from Germany....is that how it works?

4 Comments

There doesn't seem to be any way around it-if the item is still a lot cheaper with the postage then go for it. You could always move to Germany...

Original Poster

Mermoo

There doesn't seem to be any way around it-if the item is still a lot … There doesn't seem to be any way around it-if the item is still a lot cheaper with the postage then go for it. You could always move to Germany...

Yeah I will just move to Germany, not paying a fiver postage!

Looks like I will pay the postage, was just wondering if there was any way around it to get it even cheaper.

NEtech

Yeah I will just move to Germany, not paying a fiver postage!Looks like I … Yeah I will just move to Germany, not paying a fiver postage!Looks like I will pay the postage, was just wondering if there was any way around it to get it even cheaper.

Verdammt gute idee

Have always received German orders form UK warehouse, but I see your point.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions