Buying from Dealmania UK

Found 14th Apr 2015
Hi All!

I've seen a pair of headphones which are significantly cheaper on Dealmania UK than on John Lewis or Amazon sites.

Was just wondering if I was missing something as to why they would be much cheaper? (i.e. in Hong Kong, not great rep, ?)

Responses much appreciated.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I would be quite wary if buying from them. Google results bring up a high street picture of the shop, but the shop is now not open to the public.
Edited by: "MIDURIX" 14th Apr 2015
I see the shop as open and just rang through and spoke to one of the guys there...hmm would like to hear some positive experiences
andre199017

I see the shop as open and just rang through and spoke to one of the guys … I see the shop as open and just rang through and spoke to one of the guys there...hmm would like to hear some positive experiences

The high street shop isn't open though. Might be that it closed about a year ago and they have legitimately moved to online, but there isn't a single review for them online, nothing on their facebook apart from their own posts, nothing on their twitter etc.
Given the complete lack of pertinent information about who they are or any Q&A section its looks very suspect to me
arachnoid

Given the complete lack of pertinent information about who they are or … Given the complete lack of pertinent information about who they are or any Q&A section its looks very suspect to me

Hey guys, I was also searching some information about Dealmania. I ordered sony headphones and emailed them up last week. They are genuine online electronic goods distributors. They do not have the retail shop on high street anymore hence their prices are so competitive. I have received my headphones the next day, very happy !!! You can shop with peace of mind, loving my headphones 5*.
Chaq

Hey guys, I was also searching some information about Dealmania. I … Hey guys, I was also searching some information about Dealmania. I ordered sony headphones and emailed them up last week. They are genuine online electronic goods distributors. They do not have the retail shop on high street anymore hence their prices are so competitive. I have received my headphones the next day, very happy !!! You can shop with peace of mind, loving my headphones 5*.

Yes, how convenient

OP steer clear, obviously a scammy site
Edited by: "benjammin316" 18th Jun 2017
benjammin316

Yes, how convenientOP steer clear, obviously a scammy site

Hello Benjamin,

I suggest you do a little bit of research before you actually accuse people of scamming and projecting me as a liar ?
Trustpilot was amongst other websites that these guys got a lot of positive feedback.
uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants