Buying from Mexico eshop

Found 23rd Apr
Seen Sonic Forces on Mexico eshop for £11.46 but my Revolut or Paypal wont work. Does anyone know a way

2929995.jpg

Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
A Mexican eshop voucher if they do them?
If you find the answer to this you be the most popular person on here! They have some great prices on Switch games but as of yet no way round buying from there
Edited by: "malnuman" 23rd Apr
I don’t know how you’re managing to do this? I have created a Mexican PayPal account using google translate but when I go to register either of my Revolut cards they’re not accepted, presumably because they’re registered to my English home address. The card address field is for a Mexican address. Am I missing something??? Please help!
Has anyone worked out how to do this yet? The messenger is around£14-22 on the eshop but only £1.60 from Mexico!
michaelstiles46 m ago

Has anyone worked out how to do this yet? The messenger is around£14-22 on …Has anyone worked out how to do this yet? The messenger is around£14-22 on the eshop but only £1.60 from Mexico!

I dont think its possible still. But you have peaked my interest in the messenger its getting great reviews
Edited by: "westy90" 28th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions