buying from music magpie

Found 29th Mar 2017
Thinking about purchasing some iPhones off there website what they like as a company anyone recommend them or had bad experience

I have checked there trust pilot and people have been selling.

I placed an order with Argos but told them to cancel it

Thanks

5 Comments

I've only ever brought cd's from them, they were in good nick, delivery took a little while, but nevertheless, I'd order from them again. I can't say about phones though

Agree with the above. I've bought dvds and cds from them and had no issues. Can't say anything about phones.

I noticed before when trying to call the That's entertainment' store.. When you look on google for the 'That's entertainment' store the contact information:) is for music magpie, website takes you to music magpie.. so I think they are the same company. Don't know whether that is useful to you but thought it might be

Original Poster

LeahMinttoutou

I noticed before when trying to call the That's entertainment' store.. … I noticed before when trying to call the That's entertainment' store.. When you look on google for the 'That's entertainment' store the contact information:) is for music magpie, website takes you to music magpie.. so I think they are the same company. Don't know whether that is useful to you but thought it might be

Ye it is, i ll give it a go, thanks
Anyone brought any phones from them?

Like the others, I've bought games and dvds off them and they have been fine.

Personally if you were happy with the price at Argos I would of stuck with them (presuming it was a new handset and not a refurb)
Post a comment
@
    Text