Buying from USA

Posted 20th Nov
Can anyone recommend a way to get an item from an online shop from the USA (Lenovo)? They will not ship to the UK and only send to US addresses
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
16 Comments
There some mail forwarding companies, the bigger issue is almost every store need a U.S. billing address.
Freight forwarding. There are numerous companies who'll quote you a price.
Find a friend?
Unfortunately I do not know anyone who lives in America. As for companies, are there any you have used or could recommend? Thanks
What in particular is it that you are wanting to order?
Haircut_10020/11/2019 19:18

What in particular is it that you are wanting to order?

A replacement pen for my laptop which they don't sell on the UK site for some reason
Should have asked last week, got back from the states on Monday
dbizal20/11/2019 20:48

Should have asked last week, got back from the states on Monday

Ah gutted. Thanks though
stigma20/11/2019 20:35

A replacement pen for my laptop which they don't sell on the UK site for …A replacement pen for my laptop which they don't sell on the UK site for some reason

What model laptop is it for?
Haircut_10020/11/2019 22:05

Is this the Precison Pen that you need for …Is this the Precison Pen that you need for it?https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/accessories-and-monitors/pens-and-supplies/pens/Lenovo-Precision-Pen-With-Battery-AWW/p/ZG38C02485

Unfortunately not. It's this:
lenovo.com/us/…108
Drop ship it.
There's a German seller on ebay who has the pen but it's £67.00 + postage
psychedelicrenegade21/11/2019 11:15

There's a German seller on ebay who has the pen but it's £67.00 + postage …There's a German seller on ebay who has the pen but it's £67.00 + postage

Unbelievable really when you see it is so cheap in USA. Just a shame Lenovo have different things for different places
stigma21/11/2019 11:41

Unbelievable really when you see it is so cheap in USA. Just a shame …Unbelievable really when you see it is so cheap in USA. Just a shame Lenovo have different things for different places

Yeah, I know!! I had a look and couldn't see any in the UK.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants