Groups
    EXPIRED

buying greeting cards online?

its my mam and dads ruby wedding anniversary on saturday and im not going to be able to get to the shops without my mam being there to get one. i need one from me for the both of them and one off dad to mam. anyone know any sites that will deliver before the weekend?

8 Comments

[url]www.gettingpersonal.co.uk[/url] :thumbsup:

Moonpig.com

They can send out 1st class and you could also edit the cards with their names & pictures.

Moonpig.com is the one that comes to mind.

Love that you call her Mam. I got a Mothers day card from my son who is at Uni in Ncastle. It said "Happy Mothers day Mam". Somehow I think if he was anywhere down south, I don't think he could have bought a card like that. Really made my day

get ya crayons out D

Original Poster

iglimpse;8230210

Moonpig.com is the one that comes to mind.Love that you call her Mam. I … Moonpig.com is the one that comes to mind.Love that you call her Mam. I got a Mothers day card from my son who is at Uni in Ncastle. It said "Happy Mothers day Mam". Somehow I think if he was anywhere down south, I don't think he could have bought a card like that. Really made my day

to me 'mum' sounds unnatural. i know people who say mum and i feel like shouting 'its mam!' :-D

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;8230205

Moonpig.comThey can send out 1st class and you could also edit the cards … Moonpig.comThey can send out 1st class and you could also edit the cards with their names & pictures.

ive looked at moonpig once at the me to you range and thought that by personalising those cards they didnt look right anymore, yeah i know im awkward. may look at some that arent me to you and see what i think

M&S do personalised cards.Give them a try.Happy ruby wedding anniversary to you Mam and Dad.:gift:

Original Poster

terrapins2;8230592

M&S do personalised cards.Give them a try.Happy ruby wedding anniversary … M&S do personalised cards.Give them a try.Happy ruby wedding anniversary to you Mam and Dad.:gift:

i looked on there. think im just going to do a detour on friday when i meet a mate for lunch and quickly pop into town.

haha i keep reminding mam that 40 years is almost 2 life sentances we are just going to go out for sunday lunch next week as they dont want a fuss
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions