Groups

buying lego with paypal?

hey

does anyone know where i can buy lego with paypal (other than ebay) ebay is too expensive, over £10 more than lego site!

i know i can transfer into bank and buy but i wanted it quick

thank you

33 Comments

Banned

depends what your after ? off the lego site ?

Dont think i will ever buy Lego again after watching "The Inbetweeners" on thursday:?

Original Poster

dog_cop;4963680

depends what your after ? off the lego site ?

well theres tons we would like! some great stuff on there

kids have a huge barrell of lego but wanted a set to build, so was thinking one of the houses, plus daughter wants the beach house, which is £30 on ebay - £20 on lego! some people must be crazy!

need some figures too

Banned

You can buy lego games like DS, PS2/ 3 etc.. from CD WOW using Paypal.

cant help you Lou, but now you have mentioned Lego, I have an urge to get the huge boxful out the loft and start building!

Banned

loupomm;4963705

well theres tons we would like! some great stuff on therekids have a huge … well theres tons we would like! some great stuff on therekids have a huge barrell of lego but wanted a set to build, so was thinking one of the houses, plus daughter wants the beach house, which is £30 on ebay - £20 on lego! some people must be crazy!need some figures too

well if you want something off the lego site I can buy it for you and you can pay me back via paypal if its that urgent :-D

only cos I love lego .. and you also HAVE to buy the lego policeman and his dog

Going slight off topic here. Why do people still buy stuff of eBay so much? I find that most things are so much cheaper in either high street or online shops now. Are people just too lazy to check prices?

Original Poster

Lauraa;4963711

You can buy lego games like DS, PS2/ 3 etc.. from CD WOW using Paypal.

thank you but im looking for real lego to build

bitseylango;4963716

cant help you Lou, but now you have mentioned Lego, I have an urge to get … cant help you Lou, but now you have mentioned Lego, I have an urge to get the huge boxful out the loft and start building!

its great fun, can while away hours and must say its the only thing my kids do together without fighting lol

dog_cop;4963719

well if you want something off the lego site I can buy it for you and you … well if you want something off the lego site I can buy it for you and you can pay me back via paypal if its that urgent :-Donly cos I love lego .. and you also HAVE to buy the lego policeman and his dog

thank you - lovely offer but its not that urgent, im just impatient lmao! and yes i was gonna get the figure pack - policeman in there? lol. I trawled the high street today and couldnt find a shop that sells lego :x only argos and their range is pants

kevanf1;4963726

Going slight off topic here. Why do people still buy stuff of eBay so … Going slight off topic here. Why do people still buy stuff of eBay so much? I find that most things are so much cheaper in either high street or online shops now. Are people just too lazy to check prices?

yep laziness i believe, and gullibility, they believe cos its ebay its gonna be the best price - big mistake - also some sets are being described as rare hard to get but are available on legos site, often cheaper!

Banned

well for the highstreet its the entertainer, but prices are far too expensive, tescos do some but not loads, my local Denners type store has a good selection, but the lego site is good plus I use we promise to and get 5% cash back dunno about quid co

so dont be so damm impatient . Also if you ever buy any second hand I have included a link so you can ask the seller to make sure all the bits are correct
    brickset.com/

]thetoyshop.com take paypal, and you get 10% off if you spend over £40 if you use the code PAY40.

Their high sreet outlets are called The Entertainer.

Original Poster

dog_cop;4963795

well for the highstreet its the entertainer, but prices are far too … well for the highstreet its the entertainer, but prices are far too expensive, tescos do some but not loads, my local Denners type store has a good selection, but the lego site is good plus I use we promise to and get 5% cash back dunno about quid co so dont be so damm impatient . Also if you ever buy any second hand I have included a link so you can ask the seller to make sure all the bits are correct http://www.brickset.com/

thank you :-D - any recommendations on good building sets?

emasu;4963798

]www.thetoyshop.com take paypal, and you get 10% off if you spend over … ]www.thetoyshop.com take paypal, and you get 10% off if you spend over £40 if you use the code PAY40.Their high sreet outlets are called The Entertainer.

thank you - i'll check it out

Banned

emasu;4963798

]www.thetoyshop.com take paypal, and you get 10% off if you spend over … ]www.thetoyshop.com take paypal, and you get 10% off if you spend over £40 if you use the code PAY40.Their high sreet outlets are called The Entertainer.

good spot, but even before the discount the prices are higher than the lego site ie
    the farmyard set on the lego site is £48.95 against £54.99 on the entertainer, but the entertainer takes paypal.. so its all so so :thumbsup:

Banned

lou how old are your kids and I would say.. the lego City range is top draw, the farm yard stuff is brand new this last month, plus a nice 4x4 with horse box for a girly who likes horses ? http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/images/7635-1.jpg

Banned

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/images/5612-1.jpg
    this is a MUST buy, this dog is not a nasty as mine and a bargin price of £1.95

Banned

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/images/7245-1.jpg
    here we are locking up some of the posters off here ahahahahahaha £7.79

Banned

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/images/7743-1.jpg
    another top quality set, ready for the next riot on here £29.35

i used to have a fair amount of lego.. loved it, but was having a huuuge clear out (which im still finishing off now gr) a year or two back.. think it literally went to the tip :-( how silly am i. want it all back!!!

Original Poster

hahaha yeah they are good stuff, the 2 that play with it still are 11 and 9, one boy one girl, (oh and me :oops:32)

my eldest has a sneaky build when he thinks no ones looking lol

Banned

loupomm;4963972

hahaha yeah they are good stuff, the 2 that play with it still are 11 and … hahaha yeah they are good stuff, the 2 that play with it still are 11 and 9, one boy one girl, (oh and me :oops:32) my eldest has a sneaky build when he thinks no ones looking lol

its ok I bought £50 worth of minty minters stuff and having abuild of the police launch as we speak :whistling::w00t:

Banned

MissRoo;4963964

i used to have a fair amount of lego.. loved it, but was having a huuuge … i used to have a fair amount of lego.. loved it, but was having a huuuge clear out (which im still finishing off now gr) a year or two back.. think it literally went to the tip :-( how silly am i. want it all back!!!

reported for ditching your lego :x

[url]www.bricklink.com[/url]

Lots of sellers from all over the world.

Original Poster

MissRoo;4963964

i used to have a fair amount of lego.. loved it, but was having a huuuge … i used to have a fair amount of lego.. loved it, but was having a huuuge clear out (which im still finishing off now gr) a year or two back.. think it literally went to the tip :-( how silly am i. want it all back!!!

noooooooooooo!! how could you!

dog_cop;4963984

its ok I bought £50 worth of minty minters stuff and having abuild of the … its ok I bought £50 worth of minty minters stuff and having abuild of the police launch as we speak :whistling::w00t:

ha that makes me feel better then lol, loving the lego site, al the lil extras are well cute, gee how sad am i :whistling:

Banned

loupomm;4964021

noooooooooooo!! how could you! ha that makes me feel better then lol, … noooooooooooo!! how could you! ha that makes me feel better then lol, loving the lego site, al the lil extras are well cute, gee how sad am i :whistling:

oh and another cheaper idea.. Lego keyrings.. I have over 50 and of course the fridge magnets :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ooohhh love the fire fighter too, only £1.95!!

dog_cop;4963994

reported for ditching your lego :x

loupomm;4964021

noooooooooooo!! how could you! :

i know.. im ashamed.. still think about the 'good lego times' now..

chucked loads i want back now :oops:

Banned

loupomm;4964066

hey you need this for lunch at … hey you need this for lunch at workhttp://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=852517&cn=381&d=9

yes to put my doughnuts in :oops:

my son had tons of Lego, I sold it to a dodgy dealer at a car boot sale for around £10, there was everything in there, now reading this thread I want it all back too! We used to have hours of fun with Lego, mind you now he is into collecting electric guitars (and playing them to be fair)

clondikemike;4963695

Dont think i will ever buy Lego again after watching "The Inbetweeners" … Dont think i will ever buy Lego again after watching "The Inbetweeners" on thursday:?

what happened? I watched it but dont recall anything :oops:

and for those with odd bits of lego, here are masses of instructions for all sorts!

]Clicky!

I've bought from bricklink.com before as well. Most of the sellers there take paypal. But their prices are in dollars and you have to convert. Just look out for UK sellers.

Aran10;4964168

what happened? I watched it but dont recall anything :oops:

me neither...v bad memory tho

boots sell lego and they take payments using paypal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031718
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764611
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2034
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471

See more discussions