Groups

Buying new batteries for house phone, help please x

Hello everyone

I have 2 Philips house phones (the cordless ones that work off one phone socket)

The batteries that came with the phones are knackered and I need to replace them.

The batteries are Philips 650mAh rechargeable Accu Nickel-Metal Hydride.

So, can I use normal AAA rechargeables on them or just these specific ones? Is just these ones then can anyone recommend some online?

Thank you x

7 Comments

I would swap like for like as the charger may be specific for the 'Accu Nickel-Metal Hydride' battery. If you put a normal ni-cad or hybrio battery in there and charge them, it may explode :oops: .

Maplins do a range of strange battery types so might be worth looking there.

Banned

7dayshop got some.......too lazy to find a link but its on here somewhere or their site:)

Original Poster

Looks like ]this one - costs £5.21 - EACH! :w00t:

Mrs.Z;6726029

Looks like ]this one - costs £5.21 - EACH! :w00t:

Yeah but it's free delivery :-D

I also need to get a couple of these for one of our phones.

Original Poster

Found ]these generic ones which will cost £8.70 all in, but are they reliable or likely to explode? :thinking:

Edit: will cost £10.40 with delivery

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6726055

Yeah but it's free delivery :-DI also need to get a couple of these for … Yeah but it's free delivery :-DI also need to get a couple of these for one of our phones.

:giggle:

Mine are driving me mad, if I forget to put the phone back on the charger straight away I then have to dash upstairs like a mad woman to answer the upstairs phone !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917261
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846194
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      4. Did you know?2950

See more discussions