Groups
    EXPIRED

Buying New PC CASE and PSU (600Watts+) Needs advice pls!

Hi, as the title says I’m looking to buy a nice PC case with a lot of cooling (for atx MB). I don’t mind how big the case is I just need one that won’t cost an arm and a leg.
    Also I’m after a new Power supply (600W+) and preferably modular and 80+ efficiency. Can anyone recommend some?
    Cheers”!

3 Comments

Case is on the pricey side but the best price point for cooling and sound proofing £49.35 ebuyer.com/pro…854 is on pre order for 18th Nov at mo.

Again for power supply is pricey but well worth it for less noise and stability but not modular. Try not to focus too much on the 600watt mark as a good quality 500w will be better and more stable than a cheaper 600+ watt psu and will power most modern components unless you have very expensive graphics in mind.
    ebuyer.com/pro…514

Original Poster

GigahurtzUK

Case is on the pricey side but the best price point for cooling and sound … Case is on the pricey side but the best price point for cooling and sound proofing £49.35http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143854 is on pre order for 18th Nov at mo.Again for power supply is pricey but well worth it for less noise and stability but not modular. Try not to focus too much on the 600watt mark as a good quality 500w will be better and more stable than a cheaper 600+ watt psu and will power most modern components unless you have very expensive graphics in mind.http://www.ebuyer.com/product/135514

Thanks for the advice, I know PSU are expensive but i was thinking of trying to get a 'good' deal off ebay. Not sure if thats a sensable idea or if im asking for a world of hurt lol xD

Good luck.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!99
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions