Found 25th May 2009
Hi there, via a different for sale site i've been offered the chance to buy an Iphone, it's a good price but with him being based elsewhere I can't pick it up.
The details he's given me are his place of work,name and address aswell as phone numbers., however I believe that by paying by bank transfer i'll have no cover if something goes wrong.
Not sure what to do, take a risk or stick to the "If it's too good to be true" rule.

Any suggestions?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Banned

do you really need anyone to answer this, if he sends you be happy, if he doesnt you wont be, so you have a name address, phone number you can confirm, the best you can do if it doesnt show up is go to the small claims court

have you checked the details out?

given him a call?

can always ask him to take paypal if he is willing to then you have protection.

Banned

leecher;5312429

have you checked the details out?given him a call?can always ask him to … have you checked the details out?given him a call?can always ask him to take paypal if he is willing to then you have protection.

there is only protection if he has funds in his paypal account, if hes gonna rip you off he would also clear his account, another option is to deal via ebay
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57594
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions