Buying Online games

Found 6th Jan
Hi Guy

Bought my fisrt online game Jax and Daxter £2.19

Thinking of buying the following games but I do not know how a PSN game is different from a full game. Also are these the best prices I can get?

Forbidden Siren £3.29 PSN game
The Last of US Left Behind Standalone £3.29 PSN Game
Day of the Tentacle Remastered £4.99 Bundle
Grim Fandando Remastered £1.19 Bundle
Oddworld New N Tasty £3.99 game
Never alone Collection £3.29 Bundle
Megaman Collection £7.99 Bundle
SOMA £6.49 PSN Game
Amnesia Collection £7.99 PSN Game
The TALOS Priciple Deluxe Edtion £6.49 Full game.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

PSN means PlayStation Network. If a game has that in its title it usual means you can only purchase the game digitally. I would recommend buying most of your games digitally if the price is right.
Edited by: "SerpentSuicide" 6th Jan

Original Poster

SerpentSuicide2 h, 14 m ago

PSN means PlayStation Network. If a game has that in its title it usual …PSN means PlayStation Network. If a game has that in its title it usual means you can only purchase the game digitally. I would recommend buying most of your games digitally if the price is right.

The TALOS Priciple Deluxe Edtion £6.49 Full game. Is available at Game for £24.99 I would like the disc version but the other seems cheap,, Question Do I need to be logged on to my A/c or connected to the internet to play these games?

how246 m ago

The TALOS Priciple Deluxe Edtion £6.49 Full game. Is available at Game for …The TALOS Priciple Deluxe Edtion £6.49 Full game. Is available at Game for £24.99 I would like the disc version but the other seems cheap,, Question Do I need to be logged on to my A/c or connected to the internet to play these games?

Some games do end up getting released physical after there digital release. I cannot say this for all games, but yes most of them can be played offline.

Original Poster

SerpentSuicide11 m ago

Some games do end up getting released physical after there digital …Some games do end up getting released physical after there digital release. I cannot say this for all games, but yes most of them can be played offline.

Thank you

Original Poster

Does anyone know which free games I can download and play bearing in mind I do not have Playstation PLUS
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions