Groups

Buying perfume in america

Going to America soon just wondering does anybody know if buying perfume is usually cheaper at the airports in the uk or is it actually cheaper to buy in America

9 Comments

just add some curry powder in water and that's it....very cheap home made perfume.why bother to go to usa for that?

addjon

just add some curry powder in water and that's it....very cheap home made … just add some curry powder in water and that's it....very cheap home made perfume.why bother to go to usa for that?

I bet you are a real babe magnet X)

woolym are you in ur 40?

cheaper in the US of A

Original Poster

ok cheers

WoolyM

I bet you are a real babe magnet X)

I was saying that curry is not everybody's idea of perfume

not really cheaper in my experience... mostly cheaper here at theperfumeshop and the likes.. even duty free in the US is more expensive..

WoolyM

I was saying that curry is not everybody's idea of perfume

lol,just kidding with you,plz don't mind my comments.some time i do tease for fun,but if you feel bad then i am sorry for it in advance.

addjon

lol,just kidding with you,plz don't mind my comments.some time i do tease … lol,just kidding with you,plz don't mind my comments.some time i do tease for fun,but if you feel bad then i am sorry for it in advance.

guessed so X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2492
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today33

See more discussions