Posted 21st Oct 2021
Finally ready to upgrade my Note 10+ and Pixel 6 is the phone that I have been waiting for.

I have seen you can get 10% back in store credit if buying direct from Google with a 2TB Google one account. Is this correct?
Can i just sign up for a month at £7.99, purchase the Pro at £849 and receive £84.99 store credit? Then cancel any auto renewal the next again month?

Cheers
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Author
    smartstyle21/10/2021 17:31

Up I wouod like to know that also

FYI, I have just ordered and the 10% credit shows at checkout before you buy so all good.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Pappa_Jon26/10/2021 20:43

How does it work though, do you get the credit for the monthly payment …How does it work though, do you get the credit for the monthly payment each month or the whole price of the phone?

Google aren't supplying the credit so they are being paid in full from the start. The credit is with Klarna.
    The full amount will be paid to your Google account to use in their store.
  3. Avatar
    Up I wouod like to know that also
  4. Avatar
    Yes you can, though the credit (Google Store credit, not Google Play credit) is granted to your account after 30 days so you may end up needing to go into a second month of Google One.
  5. Avatar
    Author
    BlackenedUK21/10/2021 17:59

Yes you can, though the credit (Google Store credit, not Google Play …Yes you can, though the credit (Google Store credit, not Google Play credit) is granted to your account after 30 days so you may end up needing to go into a second month of Google One.

Cheers. That's alright as planning on using it to buy accessories. Charger, case etc.
  6. Avatar
    eyebaws22/10/2021 11:11

FYI, I have just ordered and the 10% credit shows at checkout before you …FYI, I have just ordered and the 10% credit shows at checkout before you buy so all good.

Yeees so you ord3ewd first the google storage and then the phone
  7. Avatar
    Author
    smartstyle22/10/2021 11:20

Yeees so you ord3ewd first the google storage and then the phone

Yup. Just went to the Google one app, clicked the £7.99 2TB package. Then went to Google Store, added phone to basket and the 10% promo credit was showing the the checkout stage.
  8. Avatar
    Is it valid for accessories only or I can use it towards the phone also
  9. Avatar
    Author
    smartstyle22/10/2021 12:13

Is it valid for accessories only or I can use it towards the phone also

You have to buy the phone then wait 30 days to get the credit so won't be able to use on the pixel no
  10. Avatar
    Does anyone know if this works with the monthly payment option too?
  11. Avatar
    Author
    JMC3922/10/2021 14:44

Does anyone know if this works with the monthly payment option too?

Yes, that's what I have done
  12. Avatar
    eyebaws22/10/2021 15:29

Yes, that's what I have done

How does it work though, do you get the credit for the monthly payment each month or the whole price of the phone?
Top Merchants