Buying Tobacco in Eygpt.

Found 30th Oct 2017
Does anyone know if rolling tobacco in Egypt is cheap ?And the best place to buy it.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
No idea.
Original Poster
Rednirah26 m ago

No idea.

Wow the brain of Britain has woken from it's slumber....
Original Poster
pooool7 m ago

This any good …This any good m8:https://www.facebook.com/search/115351105145884/places-in/196434697050078/places/intersect/

Thank you...Looking for places in the Marsa Alam area...
Found an Egyptian tobacco manufacturer
32337490-fjlkj.jpg
Very cheap but also most of it is fake, try sticking to the main malls, bit more expensive but better chance in being real
st8mike5 h, 41 m ago

Thank you...Looking for places in the Marsa Alam area...

You’ll be hard pressed to find anything in the Marsa Alam area - there’s virtually no shops at all. Only place to go outside of big resort hotels is Port Ghalib which has a handful of restaurants and bars, one (very overpriced) marina supermarket and the rest are tourist shops selling handbags and dancing camels. The shops there are so small that it’s likely to be marked up more expensive as it’s in the marina, or fake.

However, I Like Marsa - it’s just much more quiet and undeveloped compared to hurghada or Sharm. Port Ghalib is nice to hang about and have a meal and a few drinks but no shopping.
Buy it at the airports
Tesco has loads
Original Poster
ibblackberry12 h, 12 m ago

Tesco has loads

Well buy me loads at holiday prices.....
Banned
st8mike12 m ago

Well buy me loads at holiday prices.....

To answer your question Tobacco is cheaper in Egypt. It is also likely to be fake if its a european brand. You can pick it up anywhere. Hotel or supermarket.

But you can only bring back 250g per person anyway.
Original Poster
Kmore4 h, 53 m ago

To answer your question Tobacco is cheaper in Egypt. It is also likely to …To answer your question Tobacco is cheaper in Egypt. It is also likely to be fake if its a european brand. You can pick it up anywhere. Hotel or supermarket. But you can only bring back 250g per person anyway.

Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants