Buying VHS/VCR player help

Posted 2nd Nov
I know that it is probably unlikely but I need two exactly the same VHS/VCR players ASAP and I can’t seem to find any on eBay where a person is selling two of the same player.

If anyone has come across a seller who has two and a price of around £20-£40 pounds each could you please link them to me.

Much appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Sounds like a bit of illegal copying of VHS cassettes about to take place....jeez, what a nightmare that used to be

38886335-y04JG.jpg
Edited by: "Gollywood" 2nd Nov

I’ve got an electronics store and a customer has been asking me to find them two for quite a while but I just can’t seem to find any
Why do you need two that are exactly the same model?
Why do you have to buy two from the same seller, why not find one and then search for that model number and find another for sale?
MIDURIX02/11/2019 17:56

Why do you have to buy two from the same seller, why not find one and then …Why do you have to buy two from the same seller, why not find one and then search for that model number and find another for sale?

I guess I was just trying to make it easier for myself lol
Some example of items with more than two listed on eBay:
Hr-a230
Vcr906sil same seller has two
Vc-mh711
There are countless ones on there. Just search for "Vhs player sharp" or "Vhs player JVC" etc etc.
Haircut_10002/11/2019 17:50

Why do you need two that are exactly the same model?

If you have kids then you'll know you can't show favouritism.
Even if you want to get one of them a Betamax player.
IamMT02/11/2019 18:22

If you have kids then you'll know you can't show favouritism.Even if you …If you have kids then you'll know you can't show favouritism.Even if you want to get one of them a Betamax player.

Or even a Laserdisc player :-)
Did you not ask him why he needs two? I'd be curious. And did he say what he was doing with them. If he is wanting to copy some old VHS, tell him it's possible to put them onto DVD now
Sounds like someone's found a stash of 'Frankie Vaughan' on VHS
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants