Groups
    EXPIRED

Buying wii console, Need help finding places online.

Hi all, My wii console has died and i need to replace it but i'm trying to get it as cheap as possible. I found someone on ebay selling faulty consoles for £49.99 but i would prefer a working console and thought someone on here might know of a good seller on ebay or maybe know of somewhere else online that sale just the console. Thanks for any help.

9 Comments

£115 ] here

Original Poster

imortal;6241488

£115 ] here

Thank you, bit to much for me though.

Banned

mackenzie;6241709

lol you wont find it much cheaper elsewhere.

Original Poster

bykergrove;6241725

lol you wont find it much cheaper elsewhere.

lol true but i only want the console i dont need any of the accessories that comes with it. I've just found one on ebay for £80 so i might go for that one.

Banned

mackenzie;6242220

lol true but i only want the console i dont need any of the accessories … lol true but i only want the console i dont need any of the accessories that comes with it. I've just found one on ebay for £80 so i might go for that one.

80 just for the console? why not get one with accessories and sell the accessories? would make money back and will probs be in better condition

Original Poster

bykergrove;6242767

80 just for the console? why not get one with accessories and sell the … 80 just for the console? why not get one with accessories and sell the accessories? would make money back and will probs be in better condition

Yeh that would make more sense....at least with cex i'll get a 12 month guarantee. Thanks :thumbsup:

Banned

mackenzie;6242815

Yeh that would make more sense....at least with cex i'll get a 12 month … Yeh that would make more sense....at least with cex i'll get a 12 month guarantee. Thanks :thumbsup:

dont sell your wiimote and nunchuck for less than £22 (nunchuck can get about £6) wiimote about £20

mackenzie;6241709

It was on offer last week at cex for £105 so your a little bit late

Original Poster

imortal;6244462

It was on offer last week at cex for £105 so your a little bit late

Damn i always miss out on the best deals lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1825