Groups

Buymobilephones.net question!

I have a mobile phone that I bought from buymobilephones.net on a 18 month contract with Orange. I got a free PS3 with my contract and the contract is about a year in.

I was considering canceling my contract (due to the fact that Orange have changed their pricing) but I am not sure if it is worth it as I am not really after a new phone.

However, my contract is £45 a month for 1200 minutes and unlimited texts, I really don't need that many minutes or texts so was thinking about reducing my tariff but if I do so, am I voiding any contract with buymobilephones.net? Obviously the free PS3 came from them so do I need to stick to the £45 a month for the entire 18 months or can it be reduced after a certain amount of time?

I can't find the answer on their website so was wondering if anyone knew?

Thanks

4 Comments

Banned

Whilst on contract they cannot change prices.
    Thats why its a contract.

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5974430

Whilst on contract they cannot change prices. Thats why its a contract.

Actually you can change your tariff, I have done it lots of times on previous contracts. The only reason I am asking this time is because I got a free gift and don't want to void anything.

because they have changed the charges you are entitled to cancel, the PS3 is yours to keep:D I cancelled my contract and i still have my ps3

Original Poster

cribert;5974628

because they have changed the charges you are entitled to cancel, the PS3 … because they have changed the charges you are entitled to cancel, the PS3 is yours to keep:D I cancelled my contract and i still have my ps3

Thanks.

I might just try to cancel my contract tomorrow but I have heard that Orange are now saying a load of rubbish about if you have not gone over your minutes in the last three month you aren't eligible. I never go over my minutes but surely they can't say that you won't during the remainder of your contract!

Do you mind if I ask how you managed to end the contract?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764717
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012476
      3. GCSE Results day910
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3652

See more discussions