Expired

Buzz game on ps3?

5 replies
Found 10th Dec 2007
Hi,
Is there a version of this game for ps3 yet? Or can someone tell me if the ps2buzz game works on ps3 please?
Looking for a fun game for christmas.
Also which is the best version to get if it works.
Sorry for all the questions
Thanks
:santa:

6 Comments

Original Poster

Oohh I Just saw a dvd game called fingers on the buzzers any one got this and is it any good?

lurcheress

Hi,Is there a version of this game for ps3 yet? Or can someone tell me if … Hi,Is there a version of this game for ps3 yet? Or can someone tell me if the ps2buzz game works on ps3 please?Looking for a fun game for christmas.Also which is the best version to get if it works.Sorry for all the questionsThanks:santa:

mine works i have mega quiz

If you have got the 60gb PS3 and have been on-line with it Buzz will work:santa: However in Feb 08 Buzz wireless is coming out and should be good. Anyway back to the old Buzz...The BIG quiz is the best although I'm very handy at the sport one:)

Hope this is of some help..

The Buzz games from the PS2 do work on the PS3, I think the mega quiz is the best judging by reviews. The PS3 version of Buzz, possibly with wireless buzzers should be out early next year :thumbsup:

Original Poster

so the handsets work as well?

lurcheress

so the handsets work as well?

They should do, they will just connect the USB ports at the front of the PS3 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wow apple you really are bad67
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.920
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197

See more discussions