Buzz! The Ultimate Music Quiz with Buzzers (PS3)

5 replies
Found 12th Oct 2010
Hi,

Just found this for pre-order on Amazon (release date 22 Oct). The info and description are pretty limited, does anyone know if these controllers are wired or wireless or how you can find out additional product info from Amazon before I order?

Cheers

AJ

5 Comments

The ones on shopto.net say it comes with wired buzzers, also something to suggest it works with Move which might be why they went with wired buzzers?

Original Poster

Thanks

I guess for the price they are more likely to be wired. Great price if they arn't!

The same one on shopto.net does NOT come with buzzers

shopto.net/PS3…tml

there is another version with wired buzzers also on the site but the picture is different.

shopto.net/PS3…tml

Can only assume imo that its just them adding the buzzers and in fact the amazon one does not come with any at all.
Edited by: "cdm22" 12th Oct 2010

Original Poster

I wonder where you stand with Amazon if you order it and then there are no buzzers at all? I suppose I can always take a chance and order it and then return it if not happy.

You could but you'll probably end up paying for postage as it doesn't even mention them in the description.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions