Groups

BVGame Anyone heard this? Taken money from Paypal...

Someone I know has had £220 over the last month taken from their paypal account from [email protected] gmail . com

Anyone know who this is? Shows as mobile express checkout payments ... what could this be?

iPhone 5. Also could this be an app?

8 Comments

just claim it back... sounds dodge to be honest. They should be covered with pay pal
    And if it was something he actually brought something, it will soon come to light lol

Just googled bv game it's like an arcade game have they downloaded any apps and used PayPal to gain credits........

Original Poster

feff80

Just googled bv game it's like an arcade game have they downloaded any … Just googled bv game it's like an arcade game have they downloaded any apps and used PayPal to gain credits........

Yeah I tried to google it to see what games that company has but nothing i could find. I never knew games could buy credit using PayPal ... will he be able to get this refunded by PayPal?

It's like £220 since Dec .. £18.75 lots of them and then some £26.50's ... that's a lot of game credits ...

If you contact PayPal they will investigate and confirm which device it came from but you need to do it ASAP.
    Contact ur bank to they can freeze any transacations which they try to take , ring bank ask for fraud team they will sort you out .
    Hope this helps but be aware they will trace thevemail account to the card so they will know if you have down loaded it or not, they are very good at tracing stuff doesn't take long either .

krazyasif786

Yeah I tried to google it to see what games that company has but nothing … Yeah I tried to google it to see what games that company has but nothing i could find. I never knew games could buy credit using PayPal ... will he be able to get this refunded by PayPal?It's like £220 since Dec .. £18.75 lots of them and then some £26.50's ... that's a lot of game credits ...

Not if he has authorised it with Paypal.

I'm afraid I agree if he's authorised it he's no chance of getting his money back you must always read small print xx hope this helps good luck xx

Does this " someone " play fifa ultimate team and spend a bit too much on coins ?

Yes I went to get a mini statement and found bvgame,, had taken £33 out of my account checked my PayPal account and it has been refunded who the hell is this company .and how are they getting into people's accounts .paypal should do something about this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Three connection910
      2. DVD storage34
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile44
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?617

See more discussions