Groups
    EXPIRED

bye bye flamedeer. mod has to delete another flamedeer thread ;)

Banned
    another year, I'm happy I didn't waste much time on this game.

7 Comments

sofiasar

I'm happy I didn't waste much time on this game.

But you're happy to waste a mod's time expiring a pointless and unnecessary thread? Class.

TW is what I call it.

Good News!

"Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher!"

Bad News!

Unfortunately the codes we were given by our supplier don't seem to be correct.

Edited by: "Gollywood" 15th Dec 2016

Gollywood

Good News! "Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher!"Bad … Good News! "Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher!"Bad News!Unfortunately the codes we were given by our supplier don't seem to be correct.

Same here....

Original Poster Banned

Gollywood

Good News! "Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher!"Bad … Good News! "Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher!"Bad News!Unfortunately the codes we were given by our supplier don't seem to be correct.

​really? that's not good. they were e codes too so I wasn't really bothered if I won any
    I didn't win anything.

sofiasar

​really? that's not good. they were e codes too so I wasn't really b … ​really? that's not good. they were e codes too so I wasn't really bothered if I won anyI didn't win anything.

​I won £2

ceres

But you're happy to waste a mod's time expiring a pointless and … But you're happy to waste a mod's time expiring a pointless and unnecessary thread? Class.

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
      2. I want some backless loafers for men44
      3. Phone "Upgrade"47
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions