Groups

Bye Bye Jawbone

Company headed for liquidation, as cofounder starts a healthcare business...

theinformation.com/jaw…tup

Question is, will the Jawbones still work with existing app? I assume yes....Tempted to get a band, now they are only a tenner!

6 Comments

I predict a tech meltdown as the ridiculous valuations begin to burst and the money flees.

I posted a Misc a few months back that people should be aware of buying Jawbone . There were numerous reports that jawbone customer service was virtually non existent and that there were sever connectivity problems .

The other tech to avoid right now is Withings now owned by Nokia. Since Nokia took it over I cant use my Body scales and again the web is filled with complaints of non connectivity .

Original Poster

rhinopaul

The other tech to avoid right now is Withings now owned by Nokia. Since … The other tech to avoid right now is Withings now owned by Nokia. Since Nokia took it over I cant use my Body scales and again the web is filled with complaints of non connectivity .

Interesting... How much did the connected scales set you back?

Original Poster

davewave

I predict a tech meltdown as the ridiculous valuations begin to burst and … I predict a tech meltdown as the ridiculous valuations begin to burst and the money flees.

Tend to agree.. the tech / internet bubble is ripe for a bursting....

espirit77

Interesting... How much did the connected scales set you back?

£100 last year, Now no better than any £10 scales. Im hoping Nokia will get their act together but they are not replying to complaints .Just read the reviews left on health mate app and see what a nightmare it is.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?1015
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764573
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2981047
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33179

See more discussions