Groups

Bye for 3weeks!!

Bye people off on my hols, and wont be back for 3weeks!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooo

86 Comments

Oh no, what will the Katie lovin crew do without you???

There so many on here, well i havent seen a proper pic but they all seem to love you

feel free to post your holidays snaps on here :lol:

Banned

Lucky for some, have a nice holiday and a nice birthday :thumbsup:

have a great time

Original Poster

Aww thank you...how did u know was my birthday lol, and yesh the snaps maybee on here lol : )

Original Poster

octobergirl;5068068

have a great time

Thanks babes xxx

Original Poster

RuthIess;5068056

Oh no, what will the Katie lovin crew do without you??? :)There so many … Oh no, what will the Katie lovin crew do without you??? :)There so many on here, well i havent seen a proper pic but they all seem to love you

lol!!! there is large piks floating around haha and im sure they dont!

will be missing u all already x

Hope you have a nice holiday... wish it was me going away lol... bring back the sunshine with you

Banned

*katie*;5068074

Aww thank you...how did u know was my birthday lol, and yesh the snaps … Aww thank you...how did u know was my birthday lol, and yesh the snaps maybee on here lol : )

Dont worry i am not a stalker :whistling:

You said the other day (16th may if i remember correctly)

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;5068089

Hope you have a nice holiday... wish it was me going away lol... bring … Hope you have a nice holiday... wish it was me going away lol... bring back the sunshine with you

I will and thank you!!! Hope its hot and sunny here!!! xx

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5068093

Dont worry i am not a stalker :whistling: You said the other day (16th … Dont worry i am not a stalker :whistling: You said the other day (16th may if i remember correctly)

:O lol that is correct!!! and il be 19!!

Brilliant memory you have!! lol xx :thumbsup:

*katie*;5068088

lol!!! there is large piks floating around haha and im sure they … lol!!! there is large piks floating around haha and im sure they dont!will be missing u all already x

Where's the links???

Original Poster

RuthIess;5068107

Where's the links???

haha the show urself thread.... its just of a large pik of my avvie xx

PabloInTheSky;5068093

Dont worry i am not a stalker :whistling: You said the other day (16th … Dont worry i am not a stalker :whistling: You said the other day (16th may if i remember correctly)

You are a stalker but i must say a true stalking pimp

Banned

*katie*;5068104

:O lol that is correct!!! and il be 19!! :DBrilliant memory you have!! … :O lol that is correct!!! and il be 19!! :DBrilliant memory you have!! lol xx :thumbsup:

Kl well have a wonderful time and dont get to drunk on your birthday :thumbsup:

*katie*;5068115

haha the show urself thread.... its just of a large pik of my avvie xx

What post im not going through 2500 odd lol. Mine are 855 and 898 incase you feel bored and wanna check them out

Banned

RuthIess;5068117

You are a stalker but i must say a true stalking pimp

im not a stalker (unless i have been caught then i will come clean):whistling:

PabloInTheSky;5068136

im not a stalker (unless i have been caught then i will come … im not a stalker (unless i have been caught then i will come clean):whistling:

Haha i cottoned on long ago mate

Original Poster

RuthIess;5068128

What post im not going through 2500 odd lol. Mine are 855 and 898 incase … What post im not going through 2500 odd lol. Mine are 855 and 898 incase you feel bored and wanna check them out

haha 442......

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5068127

Kl well have a wonderful time and dont get to drunk on your birthday … Kl well have a wonderful time and dont get to drunk on your birthday :thumbsup:

Thank you....and I never ever get drunk lol xx

Banned

Hope you have a fab holiday and birthday x

*katie*;5068149

haha 442......

Ok ill check it out now, see what all the fuss is about

Original Poster

sassie;5068155

Hope you have a fab holiday and birthday x

Thanks alot hun xxx
    tinkerbell28;5068158

It's cause her pic flashes the flesh, men are simple creatures … It's cause her pic flashes the flesh, men are simple creatures :whistling: I was told off for wearing too many clothes in mine:w00t:Have a nice time! x

Thank you lol!!! Still needing a new avvie aswel!! xxx

Banned

*katie*;5068154

Thank you....and I never ever get drunk lol xx

Gd, suppose you should only ever class yourself as drunk if you can remember the night before :giggle: (because if you can't remember it, then it never happened)

Original Poster

RuthIess;5068167

Ok ill check it out now, see what all the fuss is about

hmmm.....

Banned

tinkerbell28;5068158

It's cause her pic flashes the flesh, men are simple creatures … It's cause her pic flashes the flesh, men are simple creatures :whistling: I was told off for wearing too many clothes in mine:w00t:Have a nice time! x

Thats because cloths are a sin so take then all off or you going to hell

*katie*;5068176

hmmm.....

Haha yeah its very nice, well done for uploading it

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5068174

Gd, suppose you should only ever class yourself as drunk if you can … Gd, suppose you should only ever class yourself as drunk if you can remember the night before :giggle: (because if you can't remember it, then it never happened)

Lol couldn't agree more!!! Can't take Vodka anymore....so Il be sipping my smoothies in the pool

Original Poster

RuthIess;5068187

Haha yeah its very nice, well done for uploading it

I dont like it, I look too young in it!!! x

Nah id guess 18 if i had to. I look different in all mine

Here's one

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ruthless_potato/3313_69573495913_532440913_1667823_.jpg

Yes that is a pink top

Original Poster

RuthIess;5068220

Nah id guess 18 if i had to. I look different in all mine :)Here's one

omg you remind me of someone.....

that will annoy me forever argggghhh

Have a lovely time!!!

Banned

*katie*;5068188

Lol couldn't agree more!!! Can't take Vodka anymore....so Il be sipping … Lol couldn't agree more!!! Can't take Vodka anymore....so Il be sipping my smoothies in the pool

Kl were is it your going

Original Poster

4lyons09;5068239

Have a lovely time!!!

Thank you hun : ) xxx

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5068249

Kl were is it your going

The Algarve! Portugal : )

Banned

tinkerbell28;5068246

Oh in that case

Live a little, live is much better being naked well makes work a hole lot more interesting :giggle:

*katie*;5068235

omg you remind me of someone.....that will annoy me forever argggghhh

Bet he was a good looking chap :thumbsup:

Sorry though, was it an ex?

Original Poster

RuthIess;5068270

Bet he was a good looking chap :thumbsup:Sorry though, was it an ex?

LOL nah was not a ex...I can't think who!!! : ( ...well that's ruined my holiday lol xx

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5068287

Pfffft Alright for some!

: ) well you know me : )....If you weigh under 3lbs im sure i can stuff u in my suitcase lol x

Banned

RuthIess;5068220

Nah id guess 18 if i had to. I look different in all mine :)Here's one … Nah id guess 18 if i had to. I look different in all mine :)Here's one Yes that is a pink top

Takes a true pimp to wear pimp, but an even better pimp to take it off :giggle:

*katie*;5068265

The Algarve! Portugal : )

Kl, hope you have a lovely time. Flying out today?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions