322 Comments

Welcome power hungry Cameron ....

Banned

Oh God. Cameron is going to be the Prime Minister. We're all doomed

Original Poster

the king is dead long live the king

Supermod

Thank you Gordon.

I am giving it 3 months before the "bring back Gordon" petitions.

magicjay1986;8582125

Thank you Gordon. I am giving it 3 months before the "bring back Gordon" … Thank you Gordon. I am giving it 3 months before the "bring back Gordon" petitions.

+1

YAY - goodbye Mandelson too - I'm VERY happy.

Supermod

How absurd. Deputy PM who tallied 3rd in a general election.

DJ1;8582113

Oh God. Cameron is going to be the Prime Minister. We're all doomed

You can say that again and again and again..

CFC_Mark;8582135

+1

Poor fella, he did a good job. Was made escape goat, imo.

So cameron gets in by default? is that right/?

Supermod

Latinosharkey;8582161

Poor fella, he did a good job. Was made escape goat, imo. So cameron gets … Poor fella, he did a good job. Was made escape goat, imo. So cameron gets in by default? is that right/?

Not quite the right terminology with "by default"...but yes, kind of.

magicjay1986;8582154

could be worse I suppose, the twice force to resign unelelected Lord mandelson could still have a seat in the cabinet.

is Eastenders still going to be shown?!!?

magicjay1986;8582154

its a nominal title,gordon brown didnt have a deputy pm its such a pointless title,if anything happened to cameron the deputy leader of the conservatives would take power,not clegg.

Original Poster

dont ever write off mandelson why hes still breathing

numptyj;8582191

I hope so :w00t:

Banned

numptyj;8582191

Better had be:santa:

Supermod

ants97;8582177

could be worse I suppose, the twice force to resign unelelected Lord … could be worse I suppose, the twice force to resign unelelected Lord mandelson could still have a seat in the cabinet.

It is all very hypocritical.

These two parties are power mad. As John Prescott has said...they will be looking at jobs in cabinet and not jobs in hospitals, schools etc.

ants97;8582177

could be worse I suppose, the twice force to resign unelelected Lord … could be worse I suppose, the twice force to resign unelelected Lord mandelson could still have a seat in the cabinet.

Yeah, could be worse. I heard that Cameron was only 8 votes higher in the poles than a randy resurrection ghost of Hitler.

Supermod

barky;8582193

its a nominal title,gordon brown didnt have a deputy pm its such a … its a nominal title,gordon brown didnt have a deputy pm its such a pointless title,if anything happened to cameron the deputy leader of the conservatives would take power,not clegg.

Really? What would the need for the coalition government be if the leader of the minority party was only getting a seat?

If the title means nothing then I dont think Clegg would have accepted this.

The condems are gonna **** us all

Banned

Just out of curiosity, Lib dem voters, would you vote for them again?

magicjay1986;8582232

Really? What would the need for the coalition government be if the leader … Really? What would the need for the coalition government be if the leader of the minority party was only getting a seat? its a titular title for clegg-his mps will get plenty seats in cabinet and important departments.there is NO real such job as "deputy prime minister"-some prime ministers have had one,some havent.the point I was making was it ISNT the second most powerful job in government,as some may believe-if cameron dropped dead tomorrow,clegg would not be made prime minister-it would fall to the conservatives second in command since they are the majority party in this coalition.If the title means nothing then I dont think Clegg would have accepted this.

Paddy_o_furniture;8582258

The condems are gonna **** us all

lol at the condems, I've a feeling that might stick.

Banned

Wow he's going to freeze my pay for the next 2yrs, I suppose that will even out the 25% pay rise I've had these past 3 years :whistling:

P.S. He authorised building an £80 million swimming pool/training centre, what a berk!

here we go then

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1923/rise1g.jpg

Banned

lumoruk;8582269

Wow he's going to freeze my pay for the next 2yrs, I suppose that will … Wow he's going to freeze my pay for the next 2yrs, I suppose that will even out the 25% pay rise I've had these past 3 years :whistling:P.S. He authorised building an £80 million swimming pool/training centre, what a berk!

Expect the true state of the finances to come out in a few weeks and 'pay freezes' becoming 'severe cuts'.

numptyj;8582191

i was just thinking that! :-(

Edit: still saying it's on on BBC 3 at 10pm, yay!

Supermod

My question was inquisitive, just so you know.

Why do you think Clegg would want/need to be deputy PM?

FilthAndFurry;8582296

Expect the true state of the finances to come out in a few weeks and 'pay … Expect the true state of the finances to come out in a few weeks and 'pay freezes' becoming 'severe cuts'.

clegg and cameron are about to find out how the adminstrators at portsmouth felt when they start going through the books.

Banned

ants97;8582311

clegg and cameron are about to find out how the adminstrators at … clegg and cameron are about to find out how the adminstrators at portsmouth felt when they start going through the books.

Yup.

magicjay1986;8582299

My question was inquisitive, just so you know. Why do you think Clegg … My question was inquisitive, just so you know. Why do you think Clegg would want/need to be deputy PM?

probably because its the only "title" that "befits" his position as a party leader I suppose. If they gave him chancellor there would be an outcry,since he is hardly imagined to be an expert,altho there are still rumours that vince cable may get it instead of osbourne.

I dont actually think he NEEDS to be deputy pm,it is maybe a strong signal to the country(and the financial markets) that this will be a long term stable arrangement.

there is actually a by election on thursday-one of the seats didnt elect last week due to a candidates death so will be interesting to see if there is any voter backlash.

Banned

ants97;8582311

clegg and cameron are about to find out how the adminstrators at … clegg and cameron are about to find out how the adminstrators at portsmouth felt when they start going through the books.

Aren't the books already public record?

whats going to happen now???

tinkerbell28;8582260

Just out of curiosity, Lib dem voters, would you vote for them again?

yes, the only party who did not want to go to war. Simple as that really. murdering for oil is not my scene.
    also the only party who wants rid of a cold war trident. lets spend billions on a weopon we will never use and stupid if we did!.No to id cards. don't ignore illegal immigrants. they can stay underground or pay tax and be part of the system.

i rest my case.
    vote on principles not on how you think it will pan out!

Supermod

barky;8582363

probably because its the only "title" that "befits" his position as a … probably because its the only "title" that "befits" his position as a party leader I suppose. If they gave him chancellor there would be an outcry,since he is hardly imagined to be an expert,altho there are still rumours that vince cable may get it instead of osbourne.I dont actually think he NEEDS to be deputy pm,it is maybe a strong signal to the country(and the financial markets) that this will be a long term stable arrangement.there is actually a by election on thursday-one of the seats didnt elect last week due to a candidates death so will be interesting to see if there is any voter backlash.

Yes, I forgot about that. I will have a look and see whose seat it was last year.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few hours.

master_chief;8582369

Aren't the books already public record?

Well let them have there disbelieves. There about to line there own pockets.

ilovepink;8582382

whats going to happen now???

All hell will break loose.....start [email protected] home....

saayinla;8582410

All hell will break loose.....start [email protected] home....

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2251/moneyundermattress35344.jpg

Banned

Bye bye Gordon bring on the younger models ;-)

Don't worry

[SIZE="7"]EASTENDERS WILL FOLLOW THIS PROGRAM[/SIZE]

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet35
      2. Dreams bed sale.21
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed89
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal33

See more discussions