Groups

BzzAgent - Remington Wet2Straight, worth getting?

Anyone else been offered these through BzzAgent? They want £32, bit cheaper than Amazon's price of £53

So are they worth going for? They sound okay but hadn't heard of them before now, and I don't NEED them, though they would be a good buy if they are good at their job.

Not nearly as good an offer an the £120 iron for £20, though!

9 Comments

Didn't get that, got toothpaste today though lol

i got offered it about a week ago but decided i like my ghd's too much to try anything else lol

Original Poster

choc1969;6666771

Didn't get that, got toothpaste today though lol

Maybe they saw your avvy :giggle:

onlyme23;6666814

i got offered it about a week ago but decided i like my ghd's too much to … i got offered it about a week ago but decided i like my ghd's too much to try anything else lol

See, I haven't got anything posh - my hair is really straight anyway so the Remington's I've got already work perfectly :thumbsup:

Haven't always got time to blowdry AND straighten my hair, though - so was wondering whether to give these a go. It would be a complete impulse purchase though :giggle:

If your hairs naturally curly like mine dont bother these only work if your hair is poker straight anyway stick with ghds

I'm going for it....just for the sake of it

Original Poster

ilovepink;6667299

If your hairs naturally curly like mine dont bother these only work if … If your hairs naturally curly like mine dont bother these only work if your hair is poker straight anyway stick with ghds

Mine is poker straight, just needs smoothing down, have you got them yourself? Do they dry well?

Lulu'sMammy;6667405

I'm going for it....just for the sake of it

:giggle: I have a feeling I will be doing the same :roll:

tried them and took them back as they were pants

Supermod

You can not get a better straightener than GHDs. I bought my girlfriend some about 7 years ago and they still work today as they did then.

I don't think these'll be that great for your hair, going from completely wet to straight through intense heat will damage it...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions