Found 9th Jun 2009
c

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

The video was fine, looked pretty professional I guess.. The singing was a joke though. Perhaps they should try their hand at something else, like err.. Well, anything but singing basically lol.

that is a beat bro!

I think it might of actually been a good song if the they removed the two blokes from it and just had the women dancing lol. Although the shouting doesn't seem to mix very well with the other guys girly robot voice.

Overall I think they did a good filming job though, I am no expert but I have seen worse on MTV.

real or fake, i'm not sure, but i do know it's crap. :lazy:

bykergrove;5449203

this is a bit better but way too puberty voice … this is a bit better but way too puberty voice break/screaminghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6qpgLvH30&feature=related

I think that is worse than the other one, I can barely make out what they are saying above the guy roaring lol. I like a lot of music but that.. I cannot say I ever disliked any sort of music but that is something I don't think I ever want to hear again lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50421
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions