Groups

c

Banned
    c

111 Comments

Tell her to gtfo

Nail her first tho

Tell her you'll reavaluate your decision in 50 years time.........come back then.

Or just tell her you are deadly serious and not to make a fool of herself.

dean3988;5962704

Tell her to gtfoNail her first tho

Are you a trained counsellor?

Supermod

Speaking terms?
    How long were you together?
    Living together?

tell her to have some self respect and get over it or just be really horrible to her till she gets the point. harsh i know but the only way sometimes

oh dear, a clinger :lol:, just say to her its finished, cant think of anything else, i broke up with my gf recently dont suppose tht helps tho lol

bykergrove;5962718

tbh i've tried everything its like she's in denial....

Leave her there then.............she'll drown.

boom boom.

:oops:

what do you mean "wont accpet"

best thing is to ingore emails/phonecalls/texts

bykergrove;5962729

well i told her i dont see a future with her and so dont wanna waste her … well i told her i dont see a future with her and so dont wanna waste her time then she just goes silent and pretends she didnt hear it and carries on trying to organise meeting up on sunday... it's turning pretty tragic

oh shes one of them ones, yeah she prob cry hard brah, h4te u bere time, i know dem ones.

block her number, avoid like the plague, not hard is it

Supermod

micoo;5962721

oh dear, a clinger :lol:, just say to her its finished, cant think of … oh dear, a clinger :lol:, just say to her its finished, cant think of anything else, i broke up with my gf recently dont suppose tht helps tho lol

...it might help...I reckon the conversation could go...

Bykergrove - "Look, stop feeling sorry for yourself...micoo finished with his girlfriend as well recently. Stop being selfish"

Bykergroves ex - "Oh, sorry for being stupid. Really, I am. See you around".

tell her like the song i'm listening to at the moment... "no more shopping sprees no more vip no more dough we can't even kick it no more!"

Tell her you want to have children together.................if that doesn't scare her off and makes her broody...............tell her you are sterile. :-D

Supermod

Ok...last question before I give you my advice...

Post or pre-op?

Just tell her, "it's not you, it's me". That always works.

massmail666;5962764

+1 psycho's

lol yup

dean3988;5962704

Tell her to gtfoNail her first tho

Are you single....

Give her space, soon get the picture, cold.

Find another girl and make sure she sees you together.

Harsh, but I'm sure she'll hate you afterwards and not ignore it

Edit: Try and change her? Tell her she has to change, 'cos she's making your life miserable. Talk to the psycho.

bykergrove;5962778

thing is she knows my fam, my dad works at the same place as her mum... … thing is she knows my fam, my dad works at the same place as her mum... its gonna get messy

oh god a very sticky situation you have there.

Two options :

1)ignore her 100%, n take the risk of things getting messy, v messy

2) go out with her for 2 weeks or so, then be disgusting, so she dumps you

Supermod

Can you not change her. After all, this is the girl you fell in love with 3 1/2 years ago....

bykergrove;5962813

bro she can't even take care of a dog then she's telling me that she … bro she can't even take care of a dog then she's telling me that she wants to have kids with me. I'll only practice with her... no going for gold thanks!

I'll lend you my 3 for the day........tell her you've adopted them, i guarantee after about an hour you'll never see her again. :lol:

magicjay1986;5962742

...it might help...I reckon the conversation could go...Bykergrove - … ...it might help...I reckon the conversation could go...Bykergrove - "Look, stop feeling sorry for yourself...micoo finished with his girlfriend as well recently. Stop being selfish"Bykergroves ex - "Oh, sorry for being stupid. Really, I am. See you around".

lmao

show her this thread

Hit on her mother, yes I'm being serious.

easypeel;5962837

LOL!

easypeel;5962837

I was thinking best mate but hell yer have some rep for that!

Don't be mean to her.

Supermod

angelfairee;5962871

Don't be mean to her.

Look who has peeled herself from the bottom of my shoe.

tell her you slept with someone else :?, i had a clinger once it took 35 mins of repeatedly saying "look its over", "we have no future", "we're finished" etc untill the message finally got through

magicjay1986;5962885

Look who has peeled herself from the bottom of my shoe.

How. Rude.

Kill her family pet. Focre yourself to pee the bed when you sleep together, ummm, I'm generally unsure, you seem to be boxed in there lol.

Someone help the guy damnit!

Supermod

bykergrove;5962904

lol i try not to.lol i may just end up showing her this thread.

I will upload a pic of myself. That will soon take her mind off of you...:)

magicjay1986;5962915

I will upload a pic of myself. That will soon take her mind off of … I will upload a pic of myself. That will soon take her mind off of you...:)

lmao.. :whistling:

Supermod

bykergrove;5962926

lol yeah good luck with her... sorry no returns or refunds.

...haha...fair enough. This girl sounds like a right burden!!!

starsparkle2311;5962892

hilarious

Err, what?

Tell her you're moving to Hong Kong to become regional manager of a new company called Deal Extremem

You could always use the old IT crowd line and say you're secretly a homosexual and got with her because she looked like a bit of a man and after 3 and a half years of hiding away from the truth, yeh wait, you need a life after this scratch all that.

I say show her the thread

take her to dundee i will hit on her big style she will most likely ask u to do something bout me, then you say something along the lines of "get stuck in there" or "i think you should go for it" or just do nothing, that should get rid of her :lol:

massmail666;5962918

the mods are asleep, they will get him in the morning :evil:

Andy and ASB are quite frequently around at this time of the morn from my experience.

Supermod

bykergrove;5962956

don't get me wrong she's hot as **** and she's wild too but her mind is … don't get me wrong she's hot as **** and she's wild too but her mind is messed uppppppppppppi would post a pic but that's wayyy out of order

...ok....ok.....I understand. I am willing (reluctantly) to accept merely a booby pic.

As I say, reluctantly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927269
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213647
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4051755
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764628

See more discussions