Groups

C of E supergay parade..lmao

Anyone else going to be joining the Church of England in their supergay parade?.. im especially looking forward to... "a dance routine featuring the Bishop of Durham as a peacock-feathered Virgin Mary miming to I'm Every Woman"

loooooooooooooooool

thedailymash.co.uk/new…58/

36 Comments

Original Poster

You'll be at the front of the float singing I'm every woman then.

Original Poster

Goonieman;7811214

strong homo (no homo)

numptyj;7811418

strong homo (no homo)

i thought you were gay?

Original Poster

Goonieman;7811427

i thought you were gay?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

[SIZE="6"]no[/SIZE]

lol

Banned

Being of church of England I find this highly offensive, reported.

Banned

lumoruk;7811487

Please tell me you're joking:thinking:

Banned

lumoruk;7811487

ok just for you

youtube.com/wat…vhg
    :w00t:

cake or death

Original Poster

Goonieman;7811463

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfJTl5feB4UYou sure?

cant see youtube at work...but im assuming thats my hukd 4th birthday vid?

if it is wow strong sterotyping by you

its called having a laugh

numptyj;7811553

cant see youtube at work...but im assuming thats my hukd 4th birthday … cant see youtube at work...but im assuming thats my hukd 4th birthday vid?if it is wow strong sterotyping by youits called having a laugh

Quite, perhaps i should use the ;-) smiley more often.

Banned

dog_cop;7811536

ok just for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVjKlBCvhg:w00t:cake or … ok just for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVjKlBCvhg:w00t:cake or death

Reported to your chief constable for belittling my religious views

FilthAndFurry;7811513

Please tell me you're joking:thinking:

no, I have been christened and I got married in a church

Banned

lumoruk;7811953

Reported to your chief constable for belittling my religious viewsno, I … Reported to your chief constable for belittling my religious viewsno, I have been christened and I got married in a church

Do you love Mr. God?

Original Poster

lumoruk;7811953

Reported to your chief constable for belittling my religious viewsno, I … Reported to your chief constable for belittling my religious viewsno, I have been christened and I got married in a church

so therefore it is offensive for anyone else to have any other beliefs than yours?!!

well I wont post the link I had for the Islam float at gay pride....lol

FilthAndFurry;7811963

Do you love Mr. God?

I've been told at least 5 times this week that He loves me... It's like primary school, why can't He have the balls to say it to my face?

Banned

Goonieman;7811214

LOL... He's not gay.... it's just his boyfriend that is! :-D

Original Poster

guv;7812392

LOL... He's not gay.... it's just his boyfriend that is! :-D

haha, you not ****** off to Bali yet...

Banned

numptyj;7811967

so therefore it is offensive for anyone else to have any other beliefs … so therefore it is offensive for anyone else to have any other beliefs than yours?!!well I wont post the link I had for the Islam float at gay pride....lol

So, that's a visit from the nice priest and a Fatwa.

You're doing very well today!

Banned

numptyj;7812401

haha, you not ****** off to Bali yet...

nope. 6 week.s (And Ive just got off the phone to the passport office 'cos I left off the debit card issue number from the payment form...... so at least I know they've got the renewals for me and the littlun. ) No rabies jabs though!

Original Poster

guv;7812436

nope. 6 week.s (And Ive just got off the phone to the passport office … nope. 6 week.s (And Ive just got off the phone to the passport office 'cos I left off the debit card issue number from the payment form...... so at least I know they've got the renewals for me and the littlun. ) No rabies jabs though!

rabies schmabies

who needs to have that sorta stuff, come back with it you will have a good story to tell then! lol

Banned

numptyj;7812446

rabies schmabieswho needs to have that sorta stuff, come back with it you … rabies schmabieswho needs to have that sorta stuff, come back with it you will have a good story to tell then! lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…ies

Original Poster

guv;7812481

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/581599/oh-noes-rabies

lol i even commented in that

thats pretty expensive, but hey think about it, get the shots so you come back alive from Bali.. then you can come down and see the Church of England supergay float lmao

Banned

numptyj;7812499

lol i even commented in thatthats pretty expensive, but hey think about … lol i even commented in thatthats pretty expensive, but hey think about it, get the shots so you come back alive from Bali.. then you can come down and see the Church of England supergay float lmao

The outbreak was a year ago, so I'll take my chance and just cross the road if I see a mad foaming mouth dog.

To be honest, I'm not sure what the issue with the church and gays is, after all religion is just a club. When Henry the 8th had a problem, he just formed a new club..... something that's been done numerous times since.

But anyway, was this float made by the gay church club? (I'm assuming there hasnt been an about turn (no homo) from the church on this issue?

Original Poster

guv;7812583

The outbreak was a year ago, so I'll take my chance and just cross the … The outbreak was a year ago, so I'll take my chance and just cross the road if I see a mad foaming mouth dog.To be honest, I'm not sure what the issue with the church and gays is, after all religion is just a club. When Henry the 8th had a problem, he just formed a new club..... something that's been done numerous times since. But anyway, was this float made by the gay church club? (I'm assuming there hasnt been an about turn (no homo) from the church on this issue?

lol at the about turn.

I dont know anything about the C of E a mate sent me the link this morning and I thought it was extremely funny so cannot give you anymore insight, maybe PM F&F....

Banned

numptyj;7812632

lol at the about turn.I dont know anything about the C of E a mate sent … lol at the about turn.I dont know anything about the C of E a mate sent me the link this morning and I thought it was extremely funny so cannot give you anymore insight, maybe PM F&F....

Not sure if that will help.

I know F&F is gay, but I don't think he's religious. Maybe with this supergay parade thing, it might change his opinion?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7811963

Do you love Mr. God?

You think God exists to be loved? you obviously have respect for your God calling him Mr. but what a fool :w00t:

Banned

lumoruk;7812695

You think God exists to be loved? you obviously have respect for your God … You think God exists to be loved? you obviously have respect for your God calling him Mr. but what a fool :w00t:

Lumor and Jesus sitting in a tree....

Being gay looks awesome, why was I born straight? :cry:

Banned

Trickyjabs;7813267

Being gay looks awesome, why was I born straight? :cry:

Just pretend that you are gay like my step-brother does :thumbsup:

DLM;7813378

Just pretend that you are gay like my step-brother does :thumbsup:

What does he do? I need a few tips.

Trickyjabs;7813837

Feeling even more horny towards you....gay lads snogging does it for me :thumbsup:

Banned

Trickyjabs;7813837

He acts like lily savage.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;7813837

turn around...

Lulu'sMammy;7813885

Feeling even more horny towards you....gay lads snogging does it for me … Feeling even more horny towards you....gay lads snogging does it for me :thumbsup:

Fag Hag!!! :w00t:

You just want to borrow my skin tight leather hot-pants! :-D

Trickyjabs;7814155

Fag Hag!!! :w00t:You just want to borrow my skin tight leather hot-pants! … Fag Hag!!! :w00t:You just want to borrow my skin tight leather hot-pants! :-D

You want me too....so you can smell the crotch afterwards!!

Lulu'sMammy;7814179

You want me too....so you can smell the crotch afterwards!!

Christ, and I thought I had a filthy mind, :w00t: Where's a Mod when you need one!!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1320
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764529
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155376
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1744

See more discussions