Found 16th Mar 2011
Anyone know how much i should be expecting to pay for a cab from New Street Birmingham to Halesowen?

TIA

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

About tree fiddy

Original Poster

guv

About tree fiddy

haha...i knew someone would have posted that...should have guessed u!

google some local cab companies, give them a call and gauge a price that way brah?

Depends on the time and what taxi you use.
If you get a 'Black Cab', which is usually the option outside New St... I would guess at anything from £15-25. As it would go through Broad St and Hagley Rd, in rush hour the meters still run even when stuck in traffic

Private hire would be cheaper as would the bus.
Edited by: "scoff" 16th Mar 2011

Original Poster

numptyj

google some local cab companies, give them a call and gauge a price that … google some local cab companies, give them a call and gauge a price that way brah?

speak to real peoples..... thats scary brah!!
scoff

Depends on the time and what taxi you use.If you get a 'Black Cab', which … Depends on the time and what taxi you use.If you get a 'Black Cab', which is usually the option outside New St... I would guess at anything from £15-25.Private hire would be cheaper as would the bus.

hey...i tried this taxifare calculator on the nets and it says £21. tbh i will prob just pay the 25squid and not have to flaff around. i get easily lost and confused. thanks though...as ur estimate matches the website.

the other option was to get a train to cradely heath and then cab it...but aparently gotta change stations to get to cradely!

numptyj

google some local cab companies, give them a call and gauge a price that … google some local cab companies, give them a call and gauge a price that way brah?

scoff

Depends on the time and what taxi you use.If you get a 'Black Cab', … Depends on the time and what taxi you use.If you get a 'Black Cab', which is usually the option outside New St... I would guess at anything from £15-25.Private hire would be cheaper as would the bus.

I use a local company called Platinum cars- their charges are fair and they're normally really friendly (I think there's been 1 or 2 miserable drivers!) I can inbox you the number for them for a quote if you want? x x x
Edited by: "midjet666" 16th Mar 2011

pay me £20 and ill take you there

Original Poster

thanks midget...very sweet of u but i think ill pay the extra and not get confuzzled....its a one off trip so might as well keep it as easy peasy. thanks though

Original Poster

muffin247

pay me £20 and ill take you there

can we go to the bull ring en route>?! haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions