Groups

cab u unexpire your own post?

hi all,

someone has expired my hotdeal which is still active and i was wondering i can unexpire it?

cheers

8 Comments

No..........need to report it to a mod to unexpire.

yes you cab

Original Poster

DAMNOME

yes you cab

how? oor wullie annual from amazon BTW.
    Edited by: "hamza123" 14th Nov 2010

hamza123

how?

X)
    I loled.

Banned

hamza123

how? oor wullie annual from amazon BTW.

Go to the Hotukdeals homescreen and press ctrl + f4 in perfect sync and all your expired deals will come up. you need to get it in sync otherwise the tab closes due to a javascript error. keep trying and eventually youll get the hang of it. From there just click the big blue unexpire button next to your deal.

Hope this helps
    Edited by: "ryman1000" 14th Nov 2010

ryman1000

Go to the Hotukdeals homescreen and press ctrl + f4 in perfect sync and … Go to the Hotukdeals homescreen and press ctrl + f4 in perfect sync and all your expired deals will come up. you need to get it in sync otherwise the tab closes due to a javascript error. keep trying and eventually youll get the hang of it.

Alt F4 works for me...

ryman1000

Go to the Hotukdeals homescreen and press ctrl + f4 in perfect sync and … Go to the Hotukdeals homescreen and press ctrl + f4 in perfect sync and all your expired deals will come up. you need to get it in sync otherwise the tab closes due to a javascript error. keep trying and eventually youll get the hang of it. From there just click the big blue unexpire button next to your deal.Hope this helps

Yeah stick at it and it does work eventually.

Banned

any update hamza i dont want to miss out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions