Cabanella Rattan Furniture

Posted 20th Apr
I’ve been looking for some rattan style furniture and have come across what looks like a decent deal on a website called cabanella.uk

I’ve never heard of them and have tried googling but can’t find any info on them or their products. I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge or experience of them?

cabanella.uk/out…tml
Community Updates
AskHome & LivingFurniture
Top comments
To be honest not had a big look , but the address they use as the contact address is actually the home of a car tyre company from what I can see.

martinityres.co.uk/con…ane

Prices all in euros for a uk firm , no contact telephone number . Will be honest I stopped looking after that.

oh and the cut and paste which says, under about us,

Our business is all about the right here, right now. We don’t just anticipate trends; we create them, as we deliver our girl product inspired from the catwalk, celebs, and coolest influencers of the moment. Our aim is to demystify style and make it accessible to all, whatever your budget.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 20th Apr
23 Comments
To be honest not had a big look , but the address they use as the contact address is actually the home of a car tyre company from what I can see.

martinityres.co.uk/con…ane

Prices all in euros for a uk firm , no contact telephone number . Will be honest I stopped looking after that.

oh and the cut and paste which says, under about us,

Our business is all about the right here, right now. We don’t just anticipate trends; we create them, as we deliver our girl product inspired from the catwalk, celebs, and coolest influencers of the moment. Our aim is to demystify style and make it accessible to all, whatever your budget.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 20th Apr
I'd stay away based on the post above!
Website registered 19/2/19 and being operated out of America.
Cabanella Ltd is not registered as a UK company with Companies House
AVOID!
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 20th Apr
Thanks, nearly ordered from them.
Yes scam website, they keep changing their business name. Also a lot of bad reviews are starting to appear. Avoid them. Prices are too good to be true. So definitely a scam
Thanks for the responses. Can confirm I called Martini Tyres who had never heard of Cabanella but had received some phone calls from dissatisfied customers. I then went back into the Cabanella website and low and behold, their address had changed to London and is now that of a solicitors !!!!
Unfortunately I never seen anything about this company at time of ordering, I went ahead and ordered the 8 piece rattan set, I received an email saying it would be delivered in 15 day, however they have now been and gone and still no sign of delivery, I have emailed them 3 times with any response, I called my credit card company today after seeing some reviews that people had the same problem, I have now raised a dispute with them over the money, fingers crossed I get it back, total scam
valerie.casey12 m ago

Unfortunately I never seen anything about this company at time of …Unfortunately I never seen anything about this company at time of ordering, I went ahead and ordered the 8 piece rattan set, I received an email saying it would be delivered in 15 day, however they have now been and gone and still no sign of delivery, I have emailed them 3 times with any response, I called my credit card company today after seeing some reviews that people had the same problem, I have now raised a dispute with them over the money, fingers crossed I get it back, total scam

So, so sorry to hear that - hope everything turns out ok for you 🤞
I have just fell for this scam I also ordered the garden furniture. I am now trying to get my money back I have been emailing all day I just want to know if anyone has been successful in getting there money back and what procedures were used to do s
stephanie_fitzgerald08/05/2019 19:52

I have just fell for this scam I also ordered the garden furniture. I am …I have just fell for this scam I also ordered the garden furniture. I am now trying to get my money back I have been emailing all day I just want to know if anyone has been successful in getting there money back and what procedures were used to do s

Raise a charge back with your credit card company now.
Thanks I am going to start the proce
Edited by: "stephanie_fitzgerald" 8th May
The uk registered company is FUN OUTDOORS LTD as per the Cabanella UK website states. It is registered with companies house. I’m too with an order 5-7 days and straight away had confirmation 20 days. I’ve asked for a full refund today now as you’ve got me worried
They are in companies house. New company beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/com…287

They just offered me a refund if no show in couple of days...Will follow up and ask one. Also you can pay in £ once you on the order page.
Looking at Fun Outdoor Ltd, at companies house they give an address of 3 Heath Lodge, 4 St. Albans Road London NW5 1RD. Not only is the address unable to be viewed on Google Earth, but according to Endole.co.uk there are at least 10 other companies listed at the same address.
Director listed as Selma Bendou, a French National aged 22.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 21st May
Oh dear I wish I had seen this I placed an order for an egg chair with them 21at May for my daughter's birthday on 27th they have taken payment but telling me to wait to get a tracking no from carrier UPS
Have called bank they said I have got to wait seven days before they will dispute it. What do I do??
amanda.keeler23/05/2019 13:27

Oh dear I wish I had seen this I placed an order for an egg chair with …Oh dear I wish I had seen this I placed an order for an egg chair with them 21at May for my daughter's birthday on 27th they have taken payment but telling me to wait to get a tracking no from carrier UPSHave called bank they said I have got to wait seven days before they will dispute it. What do I do??

Just keep contacting your bank and asking for a charge back.
amanda.keeler23/05/2019 13:27

Oh dear I wish I had seen this I placed an order for an egg chair with …Oh dear I wish I had seen this I placed an order for an egg chair with them 21at May for my daughter's birthday on 27th they have taken payment but telling me to wait to get a tracking no from carrier UPSHave called bank they said I have got to wait seven days before they will dispute it. What do I do??

i have done exactly the same, i have ordered it on 22nd May it supposed to be a present for my daughter,
did anyone get the refund from them or the ordered goods ?
alabecka30/05/2019 12:57

i have done exactly the same, i have ordered it on 22nd May it supposed to …i have done exactly the same, i have ordered it on 22nd May it supposed to be a present for my daughter,did anyone get the refund from them or the ordered goods ?

There are no goods, this is a scam website and a refund will not be forthcoming.
You need to contact your credit card company or bank and do a charge back today.
Omg I have ordered an egg chair and have heard nothing from them. I have just sent off another email saying I believe this is a scam!!! Wot shd I do next. Shd I involve the Police?
Corinneneill04/06/2019 13:19

Omg I have ordered an egg chair and have heard nothing from them. I have …Omg I have ordered an egg chair and have heard nothing from them. I have just sent off another email saying I believe this is a scam!!! Wot shd I do next. Shd I involve the Police?

See above.
I too have fallen for this scam. Luckily I Paid with barclaycard who have refunded my money. Still getting fobbed off with emails saying wait for tracking number from shipping company. I’ve asked repeatedly if my order has been shipped and they don’t answer the question. How are they still trading??
Ordered from them only on 2nd June. Wish I’d have researched them first. Payment taken. No email confirmation received. Contacted them via my order details on website. Told they do not hold shipping details and that China Post will be in touch. Still waiting 5 days later. Obviously delivery is not going to arrive after reading these and trust pilot reviews. Emailed them stating they’d better cancel my order with immediate effect and refund me within 3 days otherwise I’ll seek legal action.
I had the same experience, plenty of emails sent with automated responses, no refund, in the end virgin credit card refunded me. Absolutely believable and since they were advertising the wrong delivery information I reported them the advertising standards agency too... and told them I had, yet still no response. Anyone thinking of purchasing from this company, don’t.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants