Cabforce

Found 9th Feb
anyone used them, for transfers , what there liked, seem to have mixed reviews on trust pilot
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I seen on another post you said about having booked flights to Faro. If you looking a Taxi transfer from Faro I recommened the below local firms. Used both many many times.

exposeviagens.com/ind…y=1
bravotur.com/
(The owner of Bravotur also owns two hotels in Praia Da Oura, Albufeira) Sent a brand new Merc S Class for us twice before as we happened to be staying in a hotel he owned (which was how we found out which hotels he owned lol)

You can also use the below "reverse bidding" where the firms mail you with the quotes. This was actually how I first found the above two firms.
albufeira.com/tra…er/

Cabforce uses third party people operators at each airport, the reviews will always be mixed for that reason. No different than booking a transfer from the likes of onthebeach,alpharooms and Travelrepublic etc.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 10th Feb
cecilmcroberts1 h, 43 m ago

I seen on another post you said about having booked flights to Faro. If …I seen on another post you said about having booked flights to Faro. If you looking a Taxi transfer from Faro I recommened the below local firms. Used both many many times. http://www.exposeviagens.com/index.php/transfers?eprivacy=1http://www.bravotur.com/(The owner of Bravotur also owns two hotels in Praia Da Oura, Albufeira) Sent a brand new Merc S Class for us twice before as we happened to be staying in a hotel he owned (which was how we found out which hotels he owned lol)You can also use the below "reverse bidding" where the firms mail you with the quotes. This was actually how I first found the above two firms. https://albufeira.com/transfer/Cabforce uses third party people operators at each airport, the reviews will always be mixed for that reason. No different than booking a transfer from the likes of onthebeach,alpharooms and Travelrepublic etc.

I heard yellow fish is a good local taxi, I been told if you don't pre book taxi, getting one can cost on day about 70, and I always like to return to airport in plenty of time, as I always worry about missing airplane when I don't no know place, I no so far in East Midlands, it's took me just 30 mins to get thought security
jonmarz893 m ago

I heard yellow fish is a good local taxi, I been told if you don't pre …I heard yellow fish is a good local taxi, I been told if you don't pre book taxi, getting one can cost on day about 70, and I always like to return to airport in plenty of time, as I always worry about missing airplane when I don't no know place, I no so far in East Midlands, it's took me just 30 mins to get thought security

Yellow Fish always had adverts in almost every bar/resturant although never used them myself did get a quote once and both the above where cheaper. Getting one at the airport is more expensive. Also depending on where you are going to, quite a few cut the cost down by not using the toll motorway and in all honesty it can be a traffic nightmare around rush hour times going the old road.
cecilmcroberts5 m ago

Yellow Fish always had adverts in almost every bar/resturant although …Yellow Fish always had adverts in almost every bar/resturant although never used them myself did get a quote once and both the above where cheaper. Getting one at the airport is more expensive. Also depending on where you are going to, quite a few cut the cost down by not using the toll motorway and in all honesty it can be a traffic nightmare around rush hour times going the old road.

What's price u get, I got 30 or 60 return, or from that third party 22, 40, 45 mins journey
jonmarz8910 m ago

What's price u get, I got 30 or 60 return, or from that third party 22, …What's price u get, I got 30 or 60 return, or from that third party 22, 40, 45 mins journey

Where you going?
Albufieira , Hotel Vila Galé Cerro Alagoa
Edited by: "Pricklerickle" 10th Feb
jonmarz893 h, 10 m ago

Albufieira , Hotel Vila Galé Cerro Alagoa

Very close to the two major supermarkets and the little tourist train also stops outside the hotel beside it the Brisa Sol (it also has a nice little coffee shop outside it and another also on the other side of the dual carriageway). Lovely Chinese also if you walk down towards the Paraiso De Albufeira hotel and it's just at the end of it around the corner, can't miss it called "Big Shanghai with the little statues outside (it's always packed on a Sunday with locals). Don't go to the chinese opposite your hotel above KFC, always gets a bad name along with the Indian Resturant beside it

Looking back on my emails I've paid between 50-60 Euro each year return over the past 8 years or so (for two people private transfer) and 90 Euro for 8 people minibus. You will also notice with bravotur that you pay nothing upfront and normally just 70% upon arrival and 30% on way home.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 10th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants