Cable ties for tying cables

I'm trying to find a roll of cables ties that you would find normally tied to cable leads etc when you buy a new product. They're the black plastic twisted ones, but after several searches on eBay/Amazon, I only get the DIY cable ties or green garden ties.

I'm sure it's something simple, but it's one of those moments where it doesn't come to mind. Needed it for tying up cable leads for house move.


Try searching for Sandwhich bag ties? Seem similar?

I think they're known as sack ties.

Have a look here:


I got a whole bunch of them from Poundland but I use something called Clip Twist, it's basically the same as what cables come with when you buy them new, I got that from Homebase for £2
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    2. Bed pillow recommendations68
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

    See more discussions