Cable to plug ipod in your stereo????

    Hi guys Anyone know what the cable is called So i can plug my iopd in to my stereo and listen to it, and where to buy ??? Cheers


    They're normally called "line in/out" cable, buy them from most places, ebay would be easiest

    and if your stereo doesn't have an auxillary input i would suggest an fm transmitter for the ipod. something like the griffin itrip. that way you don't physically connect the ipod to the stereo you simply tune in the radio and listen

    Original Poster

    Thanks for that guys!

    if u buy £40 worth of stuff from staples u get a fm transmitter free

    might be useful if u need stationary/office chair etc
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription22

      See more discussions