Expired

Cable wireless router, needed by saturday.

Found 9th Oct 2008
Need a good cheap cable wireless router, for use with virgin cable and windows xp.
Looking to buy in pcworld so a good price match would be perfect.
Thanks

8 Comments

Tell them you're going to leave as you've been offered a free wireless router with another provider and then they will give you atleast £30 off the netgear router that they provide at a normal cost of £40....also next day delivery

Original Poster

cheers, no luck with virgin though

landw98;3154742

Tell them you're going to leave as you've been offered a free wireless … Tell them you're going to leave as you've been offered a free wireless router with another provider and then they will give you atleast £30 off the netgear router that they provide at a normal cost of £40....also next day delivery

seconded! depending how long you've been with VM, they should provide you with a Wireless Router. one of me mates signed up with them and VM sent a normal BB modem AND Wireless Router, which is still in the box...

He dont wanna sell it just yet though :thumbsup:

I have a spare unused/sealed Netgear WRT160N-UK, which is a wireless N device. PC World currently sell it for £70, but if you want it then I can sell it to you for considerably less.

If you're interested then you can p.m. me.

stanley they should give you one at virgin free-call again and tell em your mates have got them and you would like one please??
i got a netgear free as did friend-i also called back and got the accessory to use our other comp wireless free!

yeah, give virgin a ring, although apparently it does depend on ure package, but i signed up with them the other day on the three for £27 and they gave me a free netgear router, which wont be used a as I already have one

Original Poster

Im on the £15.50 deal for broadband and phone, i think thats why they wont offer it to me.

stanley;3159673

Im on the £15.50 deal for broadband and phone, i think thats why they … Im on the £15.50 deal for broadband and phone, i think thats why they wont offer it to me.

friend only has the broadband and tv lowest on both and got it-so be more positive and get back on the phone-its free to call em!
Post a comment
@
    Text