Groups

Cadbury Complaint Letter

I found some cobwebs on a packet of chocolate buttons I just opened, how would I style a letter of complaint?
    Cheers
    Jack

27 Comments

Banned

they are nestle's cobwebs now

food standards agency seems to be a better idea i would think?

Banned

I'd go for a formal style.

if the cobwebs were on the packet would that not be the fault of the retailer?

if they were in the packet then it would be cadburys surely?

jubbyme;8597981

they are nestle's cobwebs nowfood standards agency seems to be a better … they are nestle's cobwebs nowfood standards agency seems to be a better idea i would think?

Nestle? I thought it was Kraft.

Banned

Isn't there a dead spider in there too?

Banned

master_chief;8598020

Isn't there a dead spider in there too?

was, he ate that first :?

Banned

Send them a letter with smeared chocolate all over it.
    Call it a dirty protest.

I would say that wasn't possible.

Were they normal sized buttons or the big ones?

DarkKnight;8598112

Were they normal sized buttons or the big ones?

Doubt it'll be the small ones, the packet is too small

are you sure it wasnt a free toy

You want to complain about a cobweb ON the packet? If so there is nothing to complain to cadbury about. The cobweb would have been from storage, possibly in the shop or in your own cupboard. And the cobweb itself has not affected the product quality, nor has it made it a safety hazard.

However if it is inside the packet, contact cadbury customer support, be polite about it. Then they can keep track of all the complaints and note whether cleaning and pest procedures or anything else in their process needs to be rectified.

Original Poster

It was the small ones, and they might not be cobwebs but whatever it is, I don't want to eat it!!

It's probably not cobwebs, but the glue they use to seal the packets shut with.

Original Poster

Hmm still not what I exactly want to eat
    I'm going to send a letter saying there was some sort of substance on them, here they are

peodude;8598210

It's probably not cobwebs, but the glue they use to seal the packets shut … It's probably not cobwebs, but the glue they use to seal the packets shut with.

They don't use glue, it's heat sealed. Although it could be a thin strand of plastic from the pack that has somehow come off.

Are you sure its not just the chocolate 'bloom'. if so they are safe to eat, just been stored at wrong temperature

Banned

pictures please

Original Poster

notts6501;8598322

Are you sure its not just the chocolate 'bloom'. if so they are safe to … Are you sure its not just the chocolate 'bloom'. if so they are safe to eat, just been stored at wrong temperature

Look's like chocolate bloom :oops:

casparwhite;8598332

pictures please

+1

just eat them.. jesus its not going to kill you.. moan moan moan people are nowadays

Supermod

Your loss is what, 35p? It would cost you that in postage.

Banned

magicjay1986;8598548

Your loss is what, 35p? It would cost you that in postage.

stick freepost on the envelope and youll be right:thumbsup:

you wouldn't get cobwebs in a wonka bar

andrew_stoned;8598189

You want to complain about a cobweb ON the packet? If so there is nothing … You want to complain about a cobweb ON the packet? If so there is nothing to complain to cadbury about. The cobweb would have been from storage, possibly in the shop or in your own cupboard. And the cobweb itself has not affected the product quality, nor has it made it a safety hazard.However if it is inside the packet, contact cadbury customer support, be polite about it. Then they can keep track of all the complaints and note whether cleaning and pest procedures or anything else in their process needs to be rectified.

Good advice right there.

Also, bearing in mind I didn't see your picture, you might consider submitting it to an EH department so they can send it to the analyst to identify what it is.

Although, I have a feeling you're after compensation.

poo into a jiffy bag and send it to cadbury saying you were not pleased
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047078
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1838
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336

See more discussions