Groups

Cadbury have written back!

I don't know if anyone remembers but about three weeks ago I posted a thread writing about how I had some cadburys chocolate buttons and they had spider webs in! Anyway everyone decided ( me included) that it was chocolate bloom, but I posted them off anyway!
    Cadburys have just written back to me saying it was some type of moth ( a harmless one) and included a £20 cheque!
    Result
    Thanks
    Jack

15 Comments

result ....... did you still eat the choc?

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

smithyp1;8753177

The funny thing is, the chocolates were actually free from the tesco tomato carton deal!!
    And I ate the other two packets that were in the multipack :-D

birdyboyuk;8753178

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Haha cheers!

Banned

brb getting my complaint on before the rest

smithyp1;8753177

but I posted them off anyway

I'm guessing not :whistling:

Banned

I like Chocolate

Original Poster

en.wikipedia.org/wik…oth
    ^^ that's the moth that had 'infested' my packet

spikeyjacko;8753192

The funny thing is, the chocolates were actually free from the tesco … The funny thing is, the chocolates were actually free from the tesco tomato carton deal!!And I ate the other two packets that were in the multipack :-D!

casparwhite;8753196

brb getting my complaint on before the rest

:lol::lol:

Original Poster

Well Pleased tbh, I expected some voucher for another packet of buttons!

I once had some twiglets with no 'stuff' on them... I sent them back with a light hearted note about nude twiglets and they sent me a box of them...

spikeyjacko;8753373

Well Pleased tbh, I expected some voucher for another packet of buttons!

They're trying to keep customers happy so they don't get prosecuted. That's the way I'd prefer things like this are handled.:thumbsup:

lol maybe i should have complained when i bought a kitkat chunky bar with no biscuit in the centre just chocolate throughout it still tasted nice so i didnt bother complaining :giggle:

mmmm chocolate covered moths nom nom nom.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions