Groups

Cadbury reveals new Creme egg. Looks disgusting...

The wonderfully thick, chocolatey shell with that tantalisingly sweet fondant centre is just beautiful. Seeing those little purple and red foiled nuggets of happiness on sale in January is possibly one of the only things that get you through the winter blues.

A BBQ meat tour now exists in London and we're giving away four free tickets
    The Creme Egg is undeniably one of Cadbury’s greatest ever inventions.
    Well, it turns out that there’s another equally delicious flavour exists and it’s here for your pre-Easter delight.
    Cadbury have just revealed a new Oreo-flavoured egg.

*These views are all of Metro's, I hate Oreo's*

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/10/12/3C0533AF00000578-4105236-image-m-55_1484051549496.jpghttp://replygif.net/i/1422.gif

Source link

23 Comments

Looks like Stilton in chocolate

Awful " cookies ".

It looks like someone packed a hollow egg with a blue cheese.

Oreo aint all that whats with all the oreo junk, give us a teacake egg

Mmmmmmmmm Stilton

Error440

It looks like someone packed a hollow egg with a blue cheese.Oreo aint … It looks like someone packed a hollow egg with a blue cheese.Oreo aint all that whats with all the oreo junk, give us a teacake egg

Or a fish finger egg. Or a Heinz sausage and beans egg.

Original Poster

deeky

Alphabetti Spaghetti egg X)

No,. Teacake egg just that

deeky

You mean 'beans and sausage'...surely?

So so gross! I hate oreo too!
    I also don't like Creme eggs now I am an adult I did when I was little but now I find them way too sickly sweet and can't taste the chocolate have they changed the recipe?
    Edited by: "Moonwolf1976" 10th Jan

fuzzydunlop

No he's right. I opened a tin today and it was definitely sausage and beans in it.

what about a tunnocks snowball egg???????

Creme eggs are disgusting to begin with

To be fair, Cadbury chocolate has been crap for some time. Doesn't really matter what the new owners put inside, it's still crappy chocolate.

Wonders if Cadbury's Philippines will create a Cadbury's Balut Egg

Don't

Don't search it

I did warn you

It looks like someone dissected a testicle.

fuzzydunlop

Either way, they're lovely. Can't beat 100% pork sausages

"The wonderfully thick, chocolatey shell..." But does that mean it's made of chocolate (or what's now passed off as chocolate) or something else?

Muck!

Kinder bueno egg

The original cream egg doesn't look that great but most people seem to like them.

what about a scotch egg coated in chocolate

or a duck one that the chinese love...Om nom nom X)
    https://dailyfoodtoeat.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/balut.jpg
    Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 11th Jan

They have made an Oreo egg not a Oreo creme egg. Not even close to the same thing. Some guy is also claiming he made it first and tweeted Cadburys back in 2015 they tweeted back they loved the idea. But the centre of the Oreo egg is made from the white centre of the biscuit. It's not the centre of the creme egg at all. The news has just made people think it's mixed together
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions