Groups
    EXPIRED

cadburys creame eggs best price!!!

well come on i thought i would get you working hard!!!! It's nearly easter and dont u just love those cadburys creame eggs (small ones usually about 31p???)

My request is who can find out whose doing the cheapest creame eggs!!! It's a challenge!!!

Also some shops do the 12 boxes of creame aggs - again best price would be appreciated

9 Comments

£1.59 for 6 at Tesco

£2.68 for 12 at Tesco and possibly the same price at Woolworths.

£1 for 6 at Poundland.
    They have got small Maltesers, Mars Fun-size, Milky Way Magic Stars, Cadbury's Chomp, Cadbury's Fudge, Creme Egg & Cadbury's Mini Eggs, Easter eggs on offer at 4 for £3 too.

Original Poster

somerfield has now reduced its creame eggs and u are getting 6 for 94p can anyone beat that?

Hello
    I got caught whilst being bored queueing at the checkouts in Somerfield yesterday and picked up a 6 pack for 99p! Just realised that the 3 pack was only 44 or 45 pence - and so I should have got 2 times 3!
    Been getting a bit concerned about my near obsession for CCEggs. I won't even go into McDs whilst they have their CCEgg McFlurry season on.
    Did you know that a CCegg contains 175 calories! I ate 2 last night and only put the rest in the fridge 'cos they'd melted a bit in the sun.
    I'm going to ring my kids up at home and tell them the munch the rest to save me from myself!
    Cheers
    snedger
    p.s. I'm not normally a sweetie monster, it is purely since I've mean doing Slimfast that I get end of the week compulsions to put about 2000 calories in me in the shortest time possible - usually packs of discounted cookies (thanks Somerfield for over orderring!)

Original Poster

thanks for that i was rolling on the floor laughing when i read your message! (well almost)

10p each in sainsbunnies today

20p each at ASDA

10p each in tesco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions