Groups

cadburys creme egg yummmyyy!!!! how do u eat ure's?

would like to know how u eat ure's............

19 Comments

bite the top off lick the insides out then eat the outer chocolate lol.

greyparrot;4618359

+1

cant beat a bit of goo on your tongue :thumbsup:

I do that tooo

greyparrot;4618359

I do that too, love licking the goo out, then i feel sick:oops:

ditto!

Original Poster

great minds think alike or should i say lick alike.............

Whole. :-D

As above before the one with the Syzable mouth!

Syzable;4618412

Whole. :-D

You must have a very big mouth:whistling:

BlondeBella;4618496

You must have a very big mouth:whistling:

Of course. :-D

Syzable;4618512

Of course. :-D

:w00t:Im scared now:giggle: Its just a total eclipse for you with jaffa cakes.:whistling:

scrape the top off gradually with me teeth, suck out as much of the middle as I can (this sounds quite kinky!!) nibble a bit of the sides down and then fit as much as I possibly can in my mouth at once - yyyyyuuuummmmyyyy, tastes so nice with the thick chocolate and some of the fondant left in it.

Just wanted to know, who feels like it's the end of the world when you bite into your creme egg and find the centre has gone all hard - it's a sin!!

Annie1508;4618778

Just wanted to know, who feels like it's the end of the world when you … Just wanted to know, who feels like it's the end of the world when you bite into your creme egg and find the centre has gone all hard - it's a sin!!

They boiled it too long :w00t:

I can eat three in the space of an hour. I bite, lick (savour the gooey fondant mmm) and then one last bite and swallow. I don't mess around.:thumbsup:

here's a question for you all, how do you...
    POSTED BY: alfie and harrys mum 5 days, 16 hours ago
    beat you to it too!!

nibble the pointy end of gently then flick my tounge in and out licking the nectar until the rest goes in my mouth and gets masacured lol

Chuckles1001;4620173

nibble the pointy end of gently then flick my tounge in and out licking … nibble the pointy end of gently then flick my tounge in and out licking the nectar until the rest goes in my mouth and gets masacured lol

I need a lie down after reading that! :w00t:

make a little whole in the top and suck the filling out LOL, and then put the rest in mouth whole until it melts, the latter makes you slobber quite a bit too

bite the top off, lick out the middle, refill it with nutella, then yam the whole thing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…46
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764543
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846305
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230715

See more discussions