EXPIRED

Cadbury's launches online Crunchie giveaway

Banned
Cadburys has launched an online ad campaign promoting a Crunchie chocolate bar giveaway to drive traffic to its Get That Friday Feeling site.

The animated online campaign aims to raise awareness of the Crunchie brand and its website, where the first 500 people to enter their details will receive a free chocolate bar.

From tomorrow, ads will run on news sites including Metro and Evening Standard until 30 October.

Ross Farquhar, brand manager for Crunchie, said the online-only campaign was designed to capture peoples attention and generate excitement about the brand.

At this time of year people look forward to the weekend even more, so we wanted to help celebrate that Friday feeling with Crunchie fans, he said.

Please don`t expire the offer runs on the following Fridays...
The Fridays are 25th Sept and 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th October.
- cuzzy

*Starts Friday mornings at 9am* while stock lasts (first 500)
- cuzzy

32 Comments

Link goes to Metro page - but no mention of Crunchies - unless i'm going blind.....:)

cammy69;6383419

Link goes to Metro page - but no mention of Crunchies - unless i'm going … Link goes to Metro page - but no mention of Crunchies - unless i'm going blind.....:)

info says From tomorrow, ads will run on news sites including Metro and Evening Standard until 30 October.

so i think it will from tomorrow

crunchies own website is also severely outdated with references to February lol

getthatfridayfeeling.co.uk/?ca…DFO

"To celebrate Crunchie's 80th birthday this year, we're giving away a free Crunchie bar to the first 500 fans to sign up every Friday for six weeks. All you need to do is:

1.Wait until it's Friday (at 9am)
2.Sign-up by putting in your details below
3.Wait a bit, then check your email to see if you've won
If you win, get celebrating! If you don't, start preparing for the chance to win again next week.
It's that simple. The Fridays in question are 25th Sept and 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th October. Get your keyboards poised and ready!"

20 mins to go lol :thumbsup:

Not as easy as it sounds.....

Firstly you have to find the ad then register at 9am on a Friday morning for your chance to win. This is taken from the website, so maybe this should be in comps? good luck everyone....

To celebrate Crunchie's 80th birthday this year, we're giving away a free Crunchie bar to the first 500 fans to sign up every Friday for six weeks. All you need to do is:

1.Wait until it's Friday (at 9am)
2.Sign-up by putting in your details below
3.Wait a bit, then check your email to see if you've won
If you win, get celebrating! If you don't, start preparing for the chance to win again next week.
It's that simple. The Fridays in question are 25th Sept and 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th October. Get your keyboards poised and ready!

here's the direct link:

getthatfridayfeeling.co.uk/?ca…TRO

click on the part of the diary where Wednesday is crossed out and Friday is written to enter.

Good luck!

Woo hoo

Registration Complete! Congratulations! You’ve successfully r … Registration Complete! Congratulations! You’ve successfully registered to receive a free Crunchie and will shortly receive an email confirming. We hope you enjoy. With love, Crunchie

Yay! I won.

Thanks hotukgirl

That's what I got but no email so far.

Marta;6390346

That's what I got but no email so far.

just says

[FONT=verdana,geneva][SIZE=2]Hello, Thanks for entering the Crunchie … [FONT=verdana,geneva][SIZE=2]Hello, Thanks for entering the Crunchie giveaway for our 80th birthday. We are pleased to inform you that you are one of today’s lucky winners, and will receive your free Crunchie through the post. We think you’ll agree, this calls for a celebration…enjoy! Best Wishes, Crunchie[/SIZE][/FONT]

i won too!:thumbsup:

I won as well

Abvance;6390395

I won as well

Same here!

Thanks choc1969. I still haven't got mine. Hopefully there won't be any problems with delivery itself 'cause let's be honest, that's what really matters :thumbsup: :-D

cuzzy;6390492

Same here!

and me!!:)

Marta;6390493

Thanks choc1969. I still haven't got mine. Hopefully there won't be any … Thanks choc1969. I still haven't got mine. Hopefully there won't be any problems with delivery itself 'cause let's be honest, that's what really matters :thumbsup: :-D

The e-mail came within a minute :?

choc1969;6390502

The e-mail came within a minute :?

Mine too! :thinking:

I get to the diary page and can open the link but there's no space to enter my details just a close window icon? :x

marmatdav;6390901

I get to the diary page and can open the link but there's no space to … I get to the diary page and can open the link but there's no space to enter my details just a close window icon? :x

Me too, it was like this at about 9:15 this morning too :roll:

all gone : (

all gone on Friday... why is this now being on the Hot page 3 days later??

Banned

awww i missed it

boonkoh;6418635

all gone on Friday... why is this now being on the Hot page 3 days later??

As it is 500 every Friday until 30th October.

Could someone please unexpire this

Looking forward to next Friday to try for a free choccy bar. Yum!

brill - thanks for this - will try this Friday :-)

:thumbsup:

i work for cadburys, eat far to much of the stuff!

Forgot about this today.... too late now.

Not expired, the comp runs....

The Fridays in question are 25th Sept and 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th … The Fridays in question are 25th Sept and 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th October.

The one thing you were not told was you had to wait until Friday;s at nine. Friday feeling, what a jip

Anyone remember today ?

choc1969;6523532

Anyone remember today ?

Forgot again! :oops:

cuzzy;6523681

me too and I just ate the crunchie i won last week :roll:

cuzzy;6523681

And again! :oops::w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332425
    2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions