Caesars Palace Las Vegas - anyone been?

We're thinking of Caesars Palace as our honeymoon next July. We've been to Vegas before, and love it, done all the trips etc, but stayed at MGM twice and Luxor.
Anyone been and stopped at Caesars?

15 Comments

aww fab im not much help ive never been but im so jelous as id love to go, im sure youll have a fantastic time

no but I wanna go!
Boxing Heaven

no, but birmingham owe burnley one for our win over shef utd last nite

pal of mine went and said if you ever go there you must not miss a helicopter trip over the grand canyon whatever else you do..... not cheap but amazing experience

Original Poster

We did the helicopter trip, it was amazing, one of the best things we've ever done...... would recommend it!

The shopping mall in Caesars is awesome! :-D

Done the Red Rock Canyon tour, Hoover Dam, The Grand Canyon, Fremont Street experience.....Vegas was amazing.....

1st I spent a week there, 2nd time I was there for around 2 weeks.....dam well outstanding....

point to note...if you're on the helicopter trip around vegas at night....take a video camera instead of a digital camera...lol

Ceasars ain't bad if you Love Vegas its not a bad place to be! Personally Vegas wasn't for me but Ceasars is nice! Shop around on the internet for cheap deals. You could always try the old slip a $20 bill between your drivers license and credit card trick and ask if there are any free upgrades going ;-) you may find yourself upgraded to a much better room!

Original Poster

Thankyou

Will check it out for you next week lol

I'm sooooooooo excited :-D

Stayed in treaure island it was nice there, saw the show called o at the ballagio really good if you want to see a show go on the morning and ask for cancellation tickets ,I am so envious have a great time .

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies peeps.

dude you gotta go to the bellagio before ceasers, can get some real good deals on rooms if you book early

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4995400

dude you gotta go to the bellagio before ceasers, can get some real good … dude you gotta go to the bellagio before ceasers, can get some real good deals on rooms if you book early

he he your avatar confused me for a minute .............

We have looked at the bellagio and have been in several times and ate there etc but thought the money saved could be better spent (or gambled ;-))

holy hell you ate there? at $60 for breakfast theres no chance of us eating there, its very rare that we eat in the hotel we stay anyway but I found the rooms to be reasonable for the price.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4995486

holy hell you ate there? at $60 for breakfast theres no chance of us … holy hell you ate there? at $60 for breakfast theres no chance of us eating there, its very rare that we eat in the hotel we stay anyway but I found the rooms to be reasonable for the price.

The best food we have had was at the spice market buffet in planet hollywood, it was amazing !!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846096
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1015
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!77
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 182721

See more discussions