Groups

Cafe de la mar

Does anyone know where i could get a track listing for every sinlg album that was released ?

I know this is going to be a difficult one but i think one of the tracks on it was called State of independence it was released about 1994-1996 or there about

Iv been trying to hunt this album down for like a couple of years now but had no luck, maybe actually its been deleted
    EDIT:
    The album series is called cafe del mar

9 Comments

I found a list of 29 Albums, each song title too. Its a very long list!
    PM me and I'll email it to you.
    I can't really post it on here as its so big! :thumbsup:

saxo, did you find what you were looking for??

[url]www.cddb.com[/url]

Original Poster

no not yet mate, i hebent had the time to look through that almighty list lol

Are you sure it wasn't called state of grace?

saxo_appeal

Does anyone know where i could get a track listing for every sinlg album … Does anyone know where i could get a track listing for every sinlg album that was released ?I know this is going to be a difficult one but i think one of the tracks on it was called State of independence it was released about 1994-1996 or there aboutIv been trying to hunt this album down for like a couple of years now but had no luck, maybe actually its been deletedEDIT:The album series is called cafe del mar

State of independance - wasn't that a Donna Summer single ?

Or Massive Attack

Original Poster

yeh it was a remix of that song by donna summer 'state of independance'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?59
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions