Cafe Rouge - any burger, croque or baguette with frites or house salad for £5 - tomorrow (18/07/2018) (+ Other offers) @ WUNTU (THREE)

Top comments
Thanks for sharing, moved this to misc until confirmed. Once released please report for it to be moved back
132 Comments
Heat
Wheres the link nothing in the t&c yet?
Nice
Wonder if its a free ticket or if you have to out money towards it!
To use by??
Where did you find this? I can't see them on app.
I have cafe Nero codes now (use anytime)
If you would like to swap your domino code
Please pm me
Thankss
Generally doesn't appear until tomorrow morning, best to wait until then.
Can the OP please say where they got the information from?
Is it only for one day free cinema ?
Edited by: "Zkurd" 17th Jul
My freezer is still full from the last time this was on
Edited by: "Madchester" 17th Jul
cant see the info for this on the t&cs and does not saying anything about this in the coming soon on the app... Do you work for three ? as I see most of your deals are wuntu.
Edited by: "Britneyfan" 17th Jul
Nothing on the app, no evidence provided by OP that this will be on tomorrow. Cold.
Zkurd3 m ago

Is it only for one day free cinema ?

Pointless if it is.
I think this week is "luna cinema" its screen in open spaces like parks...this is what it says on upcoming week....
34393129-wfmj6.jpgits "luna cinema not ciniworld.
Madchester8 m ago

How many pizzas did you get?
Mitch_s_s42 s ago

How many pizzas did you get?

30 lol
Madchester9 m ago

How can u keep cooked pizza? Is it still taste same?
Zkurd1 m ago

How can u keep cooked pizza? Is it still taste same?

I freeze them in ziplock bags and reheat from frozen on gas mark 3 for 20 mins and they come out spot on
Does anyone have a spare Cineworld code I could have?

Much appreciated
Madchester34 s ago

I freeze them in ziplock bags and reheat from frozen on gas mark 3 for 20 …I freeze them in ziplock bags and reheat from frozen on gas mark 3 for 20 mins and they come out spot on

Maybe microwave?
Think this thread is pure speculation on tomorrow’s offer as nothing official out from Wuntu yet.
Zkurd57 s ago

Maybe microwave?

Won’t be the same.
Madchester15 m ago

Yeah i'm not buying this.I worked as a pizza chef and you shouldn't freeze cooked pizzas
Luna Cinema is an open air cinema?
Speculator59 s ago

Luna Cinema is an open air cinema?

Yes
2facedshanks4 m ago

Yeah i'm not buying this.I worked as a pizza chef and you shouldn't freeze …Yeah i'm not buying this.I worked as a pizza chef and you shouldn't freeze cooked pizzas

Yeah whatever.. Also the term “pizza chef” is an oxymoron.
Amazing how so many people vote hot when there's no proof! If they don't say where they found it and no one else can find it then it shouldn't be a deal yet as it probably won't be.
2facedshanks11 m ago

Yeah i'm not buying this.I worked as a pizza chef and you shouldn't freeze …Yeah i'm not buying this.I worked as a pizza chef and you shouldn't freeze cooked pizzas

It does say online you can freeze them and keep them for 1-2 months.I was surprised too as i wouldn't have thought you could.
Wow hot.
Let the begging commence!
timbo247219 m ago

Does anyone have a spare Cineworld code I could have?Much appreciated

I see you like to swap your codes, so what are you offering for the cineworld code?
Just so others know.
Misslovely4 m ago

Wow hot.Let the begging commence!

it already has, amazing really. considering you can just get a sim and register the app... And to be honest three usually have the cheapest contract deals most of the time.
Thanks for sharing, moved this to misc until confirmed. Once released please report for it to be moved back
Misslovely8 m ago

Wow hot.Let the begging commence!

Err not hot. No evidence of either offer.
I'd be very much surprised if Cineworld is on tomorrow and is free.How often have they had three free offers? Rakuten,Dominos and Cineworld if it's tomorrow.
Edited by: "AW0079" 17th Jul
AW007917th Jul

Only 30?

30smore than enough. I still have 18 from last time.
AW00793 m ago

I'd be very much surprised if Cineworld is on tomorrow and is free.How …I'd be very much surprised if Cineworld is on tomorrow and is free.How often have they had three free offers? Rakuten,Dominos and Cineworld if it's tomorrow.

I reckon that it will be Rakuten and Luna only, that's enough for a Wuntu movie week as Luna will replace Cineworld.
AW00795 m ago

I'd be very much surprised if Cineworld is on tomorrow and is free.How …I'd be very much surprised if Cineworld is on tomorrow and is free.How often have they had three free offers? Rakuten,Dominos and Cineworld if it's tomorrow.

Three have a nasty habit of bait-and-switch as well. How many times have they stitched us up with Costa codes by switching from Wednesday to Friday or another whole week. I voted hot but I will wait until tomorrow before I concede. To be honest, I'd rather it wasn't tomorrow as we have food plans already and if Dominos is on I end up with an extra meal (I don't have the willpower to leave it for the next day, I will blatantly end up with an after dinner pizza).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions