Groups

cafe's near buchanan street bus station in Glasgow?

I'm going to Glasgow on Friday but the bus I'm getting gets me into Glasgow at 6:30am after a long bus trip I'm going to need to get something to eat I'm just wondering does anyone know if there is a cafe open that early any where near the bus station (apart from mcdonalds) thanks in advance for any information.

6 Comments

If you head off down to George Square you'll find some. Have a look on tripadvisor. No doubt a helpfull Glaswegian will see your question but until then this opens at 7am for breakfast. tripadvisor.co.uk/Res…tml
    Edited by: "dereklogan7" 16th Jan

There's a Pret a Manger just round the corner, opens at 7am...

pret.co.uk/en-…3ah
    Edited by: "mintcake" 16th Jan

greggs will be open at central station corner of gordon/union

west george st, walking down renfield st on your right will be toni macaroni but on your left is wee basement cafe called cafe wander i think that opens a 7
    Edited by: "shortchanged" 16th Jan

Head to Central Station, about an 8 minute walk from the Bus Station. 'Gordon Street Coffee' opens at 0600, and has some of the best early morning food and coffee in the city. You won't regret it.

gordonstcoffee.co.uk

Edited by: "majestic2012" 16th Jan

Gone are the days you could easily find a greasy spoon near most stations i bet years ago you could find 5 in eyeview. Capitalist pig dogs !
    Edited by: "waterloo" 16th Jan

Original Poster

thank you everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1424
      2. love affairs1548
      3. word association Game73944491
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364

See more discussions